• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Weatherman theatrics

That was ridiculous. It reminds me of a hurricane that hit the Keys some years back. I called my brother who was living on Cudjoe at the time and asked if he was evacuating. He said no reason to evacuate, it wasn't that bad. He said many of the people did evacuate, so the drive from his job on Key West was easier than normal. I asked him about the flooding I saw on the Weather channel. He said the reporter was standing in a ditch full of water as he drove past. He wondered what the guy was doing.

Unfortunately the news is more about entertainment than actual information these days. It's all about the money.

So funny. There's a whole compilation of fakey weatherman videos. That one is definitely the most popular.

Back