CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

What is the funniest thing you have seen at a pet store?

Old 05-13-2004, 07:33 PM   #1
mattsnake
What is the funniest thing you have seen at a pet store?

Once at petco, some guy that works there was chasing this fast little lizard around that had escaped. Some lady was walking by and she started screaming and flailing around when the little lizard lept out into the isle!

Old 05-13-2004, 10:15 PM   #2
8Corn*Freak8
One time i was at petco and a $300 Parrot got loose and was flying around the store when it got out when the clurks were cleaning..It was the funniest thing i ever saw becuase the girl was near crying because she was probably going to lose her job over it.

Old 05-15-2004, 10:19 PM   #3
MegF.
Some lady's face when she walked by me while I was seperating out the frozen mice I wanted into a container. I think she thought I was nuts!

Old 05-16-2004, 08:27 AM   #4
DAND
I was at the shop I used to go to before I moved. I had a 3 foot retic in my hands that had decided to escape. I turned the corner just as this huge guy (could have played football) was turning into the row I was leaving. He looks at the snake in my hands and starts saying no, no, no... over and over again as he quickly walks out the door. Then he is trying to get his kids to come outside and away from me and the snake. They wanted nothing to do with leaving but wanted to see and touch the snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google