• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

And breeding season continues...

Hurley

Registered
The first eggs were laid in October and have been spaced out over the last few months pretty steady...and breeding continues. Here is a pairing that matched up tonight:

Josh x Taylor (anery mots poss het hypo, amel)

JoshTay2.jpg

JoshTay1.jpg

I'm excited about this pairing because I'm hoping they give me a kid with the q-tipped dot-dash-dot pattern that S.O.S. had (my favorite motley of all time that I lost to brumation a couple years ago).

And here is an attempted pairing of a charcoal het hypo, diffused, and possibly amel and anery to a hypo lavender. She wasn't quite ready for him, but she should be by next weekend. :) They'll make a cute couple, though! Mmmm....hypos het charcoal and lavender and possibly diffused. (He's got a lovely white line on his belly, so it never hurts to test him for diffused, especially after some of the head patterns he threw in his hypo lav clutch this year.)

FinFif1.jpg

FinFif2.jpg

FinFif3.jpg

Sweet snakes, Connie! Those are some gorgeous Anery Motleys, and that Hypo Lav looks unreal on top of your Charcoal!

Back