• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rep Points

Um, guys...this thread has gone from the silly to the ridiculous to the absolute absurd and everything in between. Can we start being part of the solution rather than part of the problem now, por favor? Rich has been more than lenient with all of us, myself absolutely included....I think we all have a common goal here, so let's stop peeing on Rich's carpet and show him the respect he deserves in his house? Just sayin'....

Um, guys...this thread has gone from the silly to the ridiculous to the absolute absurd and everything in between. Can we start being part of the solution rather than part of the problem now, por favor? Rich has been more than lenient with all of us, myself absolutely included....I think we all have a common goal here, so let's stop peeing on Rich's carpet and show him the respect he deserves in his house? Just sayin'....

Y'know, when you're taking people along for a fast and bumpy ride, and then make a sudden and swift turn, it's usually advisable to let your passengers know beforehand.

Just sayin'.....

Dale (currently looking into frivolous whiplash litigation.) ;)

(Disclaimer: No Zuchowskis were harmed in the making of this post.)

Y'know, when you're taking people along for a fast and bumpy ride, and then make a sudden and swift turn, it's usually advisable to let your passengers know beforehand.

Just sayin'.....
Oh please, have you seen how old I am? I put my turn left-turn signal on yesterday. :p

No offense to my 82 year old father, who prefers to signal 7 miles in advance, just in case someone misses it.

I'd get behind a subforum for all us old guys and gals. Maybe 35 to 59, which is the target demographic for radio advertising. We don't look as good as we once did, but are in our peak earning years, and have opinions on everything.

Hello, gentleman. It's me Eric, *waving white flag*.
Just stopping by at the end of the day to say I'm spent.
That y'all are all my friends, that I like to talk to...and are much more important to me than a protracted debate...is just something I wanted y'all to know before I went to bed tonight, and started the week tomorrow.

I just read through this wonderful thread after a nice long weekend catching rock fish at the bay with the family.
Wade- I was not throwing poison arrows at you I love you!!!!! Who else would type "It's not like I rapped Marry Poppins" Never laughed harder
I know many forums only allow users 1 point per rep without limiting how many times we can use the function which is nice. I wouldn't want rep points slowing down the system and thanks to KJ now I know this was the real reason for the system change. Eric it's 8:33 where you are you can't wave the white flag yet thats no fair.

Well, Danielle, it is a gesture of good will. LOL. And I think the high numerals slowing the server "thing" is more of a theoretical likelihood, than a tested and proven fact. Kind of like using the excuse of "Oooooooooooh...weapons of mass destruction" theory to actually in fact invade Iraq to capture Saddam Hussein and crude oil. :D

Well, Danielle, it is a gesture of good will. LOL. And I think the high numerals slowing the server "thing" is more of a theoretical likelihood, than a tested and proven fact. Kind of like using the excuse of "Oooooooh...weapons of mass destruction" theory to actually in fact invade Iraq to capture Saddam Hussein and crude oil. :D

I thought the wise Eric would have caught my sarcasm- maybe it is your bedtime:roflmao: Just kidding. I guess it is what it is and this isn't my site or my decision so I will just roll with it.

I thought the wise Eric would have caught my sarcasm- maybe it is your bedtime:roflmao: Just kidding. I guess it is what it is and this isn't my site or my decision so I will just roll with it.
Ditto. That is what I was trying to convey with the white flag. And a few kind words. Thanks for the understanding, Danielle. :eek:

Back