CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My corn collection

Old 05-02-2018, 07:48 AM   #31
67temp
Skullcrushers sire was a normal Miami het bloodred, the dame was a bloodred Miami. So both parents were Miamis. He is showing more red on the sides than his mother. The first and last 6" he looks more like a normal background but he does have the steel grey of the Miami between the saddles along his back.

Old 05-19-2018, 11:27 AM   #32
Hypancistrus
Lovely corns!! I am just getting back into corns and hope to get one of Carol's "top shelf" Miami's this year.

Old 05-21-2018, 03:10 PM   #33
67temp
I hadn't seen this guy for about the last 1.5 weeks since he was in blue. I tossed his mouse in the tank and left him alone. When I came back to check on him a couple of hours later he had shed, eaten his mouse and was lounging in his hammock.

disclaimer: crappy lighting and cell pic.

Old 05-22-2018, 07:24 AM   #34
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
I hadn't seen this guy for about the last 1.5 weeks since he was in blue. I tossed his mouse in the tank and left him alone. When I came back to check on him a couple of hours later he had shed, eaten his mouse and was lounging in his hammock.

disclaimer: crappy lighting and cell pic.
That is too funny. I've never seen a snake actually use those hammocks, only beardies.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:24 AM   #35
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypancistrus View Post
That is too funny. I've never seen a snake actually use those hammocks, only beardies.
Previously my retic was housed in this tank and he did the same thing. My carpet would probably use one too if I gave her a hammock.

Old 06-15-2018, 07:41 AM   #36
67temp
Recently while putting away laundry I looked up and saw this curious little face pressed to the glass watching me.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:19 AM   #37
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
MysticExotics, after some reading on here it looks like the female Walter used to make Gothi came actually came from you.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...22&postcount=6

Since Hannibal and Skull-crusher were in blue when I did the last photo shoot, I managed to find some time this weekend to get updated pics of those two instead of their baby pictures.

Hannibal -
Too funny!
Yes, he bought one of the siblings to my male, Brokk, from the 1st generation Miami Tessera project I did with my friend Tara in 2011.
Here's the thread to that clutch.

*Apparently I linked the wrong clutch, here's the correct one, and I have added photos of the parents to it.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...17#post1733517

When he later paired that female with the Amel male, we discovered that there was Amel in the Miami Tessera line.

I later tested Brokk for Amel, with this clutch http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=143626

I don't mean to hijack your thread, I thought you might like some background on Gothi.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:23 AM   #38
MysticExotics
The initial reason I asked about Gothi, is her head pattern reminds me of my male, Brokk, who is out of the same clutch as Walter's female Miami Tessera.

Old 06-18-2018, 09:20 PM   #39
67temp
No worreis about the thread hijack! Forums are for open discussions.

It's kinda cool how Gothi and her uncle brokk have the same head stamp. I like getting as much lineage info as possible. Are there any pics of taz (from tara ) posted on this forum?

Old 06-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #40
67temp
Zorg again, he must be competing for some cuteness award I don't know about.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google