CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

amber motleys and caramel stripes

Old 02-05-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
Amanda E
Question amber motleys and caramel stripes

Hi.

I have been trying to find amber motleys everywhere, but I have had no luck . Are you in the process of creating this cultivar or not? If not, is there a reason why? I would have thought that at the same time you were creating butter motleys you would have started a project for amber motleys as well. I would very much like to see what one would look like compared to a butter or caramel motley.

I also know that you have a few caramel stripes and I was hoping that you could post some more recent pics of them to show how they look as sub-adults or adults (whatever is the oldest you have to show). I do realize you are busy, so if you don't have time to do so, I understand.

Thank you.

Old 02-06-2003, 04:57 PM   #2
Rich Z
Yes, I may produce some Amber Motleys this season. However, some of my Caramel Motleys become so lightly colored, I'm doubtful that the Amber Motleys will be able to get much lighter without looking like Butter Motleys with dark eyes. Of course, those light Caramel Motleys might just be some examples with one of those unisolated Hypo genes floating around in here.

Bear in mind that I have a LOT or projects going on around here that I don't talk about much. So when you see photos and hints of what I am doing, you are only seeing the tip of the iceberg. Quite honestly, I cannot do every project that pops into my mind simply because I have to limit the number of animals I am working with. Some of the adults I have on the surplus list right now are animals that most certainly could be the seed stock for several different projects I can think of, but I have more interesting things to pursue instead.

Yeah, time is in short supply. And this was supposed to be my slack time, too. I REALLY need to get started doing my taxes, but every day I think I'll have time to get to it 'tomorrow'.

I actually really like the Caramel Stripes. It wouldn't surprise me much if they were in just as high of a demand as the Butter Stripes.

Later....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google