CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #41
Phoenix
well sorry....
for the fact beïng that corns in my country are all recognized as 'ratsnakes'
the big guy also is a sort of 'ratsnake' so sorry about that , in your country there has been given other sub-names to the species

Old 06-16-2006, 01:15 PM   #42
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Sorry to be a jerk, but it's hilarious that you post a photo of a non-corn in a thread started by this site's admin warning members not to post photos of non-corns in the photo forum. You may want to familiarize yourself with this site's layout a little better.
I won't apologize for being a jerk on this one.

I believe Rich's intent of this thread (since it is a "sticky") is to demand, when you START your own thread, that you only post photos of corns.

I can't speak for him, but I'd imagine (since he sees more corns in a week around this time of year than any of us will in our lifetime) that he could donate a rodent's gluteus about pictures of your snake.

Agreed, it's hilarious. And yet, it's very sad. Browse for a while to get a feel for the forum. Use the "test area" as a sandbox, if you must. Read the "sticky" notes atop each forum.

RTFM, as it were.

regards,
jazz

Old 06-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #43
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek

RTFM, as it were.

regards,
jazz

Old 06-16-2006, 02:03 PM   #44
bribrian
Quote:
RTFM, as it were.

regards,
jazz
Excellent, must put that one in the memory notepad......

Old 06-16-2006, 02:07 PM   #45
Phoenix
the only one who should be apologizing is me ,

i'm sorry , please remove the photo , i didn't realise it wasn't a cornsnake but a ratsnake , but as i said in my country we don't make a difference between corns and rats...sorry about that

Old 06-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #46
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
well sorry....
for the fact beïng that corns in my country are all recognized as 'ratsnakes'
the big guy also is a sort of 'ratsnake' so sorry about that , in your country there has been given other sub-names to the species
Yeah, they're considered rat snakes here too. Taxonomy isn't concerned with political borders. But this is specifically a corn snake forum. A Corvette and a Chevy Astro Mini-van are both Chevrolet products, but try posting photos of an Astro on a Corvette forum.

Old 06-16-2006, 02:19 PM   #47
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
A Corvette and a Chevy Astro Mini-van are both Chevrolet products, but try posting photos of an Astro on a Corvette forum.
Rich, if you're reading this.....I apologize. I'm caving in to my comedic compulsion. (and to my alliterative needs, I guess)

I'll take the three days for this one.

regards,
jazz

Old 06-16-2006, 02:27 PM   #48
Roy Munson
Quote:
Rich, if you're reading this.....I apologize. I'm caving in to my comedic compulsion. (and to my alliterative needs, I guess)

I'll take the three days for this one.

regards,
jazz
Rut roh!

Old 06-16-2006, 03:22 PM   #49
Candachan
To help with bandwidth problems in general, I always use an outside image host like imageshack or paintedover. That way you can post pictures multiple times without re-uploading or bogging down anyone's site!

Old 06-22-2006, 08:14 PM   #50
xgrafcorex
broke down at the reptile show i went to last weekend and picked up this little anery.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread