CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Caspian - Pied Sided Bloodred

Old 07-25-2020, 01:49 AM   #1
hypnoctopus
Caspian - Pied Sided Bloodred

Just picked up this lovely guy (or gal?) today. He is pied sided (more like pied headed). He was sold to me as female, but after checking him over when I got home, his tail looks SUPER male to me. And I counted the subcaudal scales and got 75 pairs, so I feel pretty confident that he is male after all.

The previous owner didn't feel comfortable handling him because he bit her a few times. He was definitely flighty while I handled him and pulled back into an S pose when I opened the lid of his travel container, but after letting him settle for a few hours, he was fine with a bit of handling for photos. He's very pretty, a bit more red than these photos show.

Old 08-12-2020, 05:24 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
I sent a piece of his shed away to Rare Genetics to have his sex determined and I was right, he is male. Neat service.

Old 08-13-2020, 03:29 PM   #3
Lore
He’s beautiful! I love his head!

Old 08-13-2020, 08:58 PM   #4
SnakeCreations
That is such a unique head pattern, congrats!!

-Tonya

Old 08-13-2020, 11:17 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
Thanks! I do love the white on the head, although I wish he had some pied on his sides as well.

Old 09-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #6
Maevenish
Wow beautiful snake! Thank you for sharing. I do love the pied but the colors on the back are stunning.

Old 09-08-2020, 11:17 PM   #7
MysticExotics
Very cool looking!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google