CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the next CS moderator.
Bitsy 4 1.81%
diamondlil (Janine) 30 13.57%
Drizzt80 (Brent) 17 7.69%
KJUN (KJ) 14 6.33%
medusacoils (Wayne) 15 6.79%
mike17l (Mike) 1 0.45%
Nanci 85 38.46%
Rich in KY (Rich) 5 2.26%
RobbiesCornfield (Robbie) 41 18.55%
tricksterpup (Jim) 6 2.71%
NOTA (None of the above) 3 1.36%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

New Moderator Poll

Old 12-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #31
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
If only I ken you before you were mod
I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean, but I think I catch your drift. I don't hold any illusions concerning my chances of being elected if that vote were being held today...

By the way, I don't think it's fair that I deleted your pro-Nanci post since there have been others since. I DON'T think that campaigning should happen in this thread, but I'm not about to go deleting a bunch of posts, so please just accept my apology, David. I'll owe you one...

Old 12-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #32
wade
WOW, I have to spread some rep Deano, but you earned it there.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:09 PM   #33
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean, but I think I catch your drift. I don't hold any illusions concerning my chances of being elected if that vote were being held today...

By the way, I don't think it's fair that I deleted your pro-Nanci post since there have been others since. I DON'T think that campaigning should happen in this thread, but I'm not about to go deleting a bunch of posts, so please just accept my apology, David. I'll owe you one...
Apology accepted Dean.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #34
starsevol
Quote:

Aw Mr Grumpypants, I'm pretty sure I would vote for you! (well, if we needed 3 or 4 mods I'm sure you would get one of my votes anyways)

Old 12-20-2009, 02:43 PM   #35
Kokopelli
I never had a run-in with Dean(or any other moderator that I'm aware of)... so I don't know why you're blabbering about you not being elected again... you're doing a good job.

Erm, I dunno, I have been a moderator for the past 3 years back home(granted we're talking about a -lot- less people).... maybe slightly more, and really... any one of the candidates can do an -amazing- job at it... I don't think anyone should feel overwhelmed...

Sometimes being patient can prove to be hard though...

As long as things are taken in perspective... I honestly believe that every single person of the people nominated can do an amazing job. Good luck to everyone!

Old 12-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #36
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
If only I ken you before you were mod
If memory serves, he's become a bit more moderate in his posting since becoming a moderator. In other words, I'm not positive you would have wanted to know him then.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #37
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertanimal View Post
If memory serves, he's become a bit more moderate in his posting since becoming a moderator. In other words, I'm not positive you would have wanted to know him then.
You might be onto something there, Stephanie! I think my boss feels that I still have room for further development.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #38
jesserca
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
WOW, I have to spread some rep Deano, but you earned it there.
Gotcha!!!!

Old 12-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #39
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Well, we might not love them so much if they win.
Quote:
Ain't it the truth!
More truthful words would be extremely hard to find! to both of you!

Old 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #40
medusacoils
Bump......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google