• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Eco terra size?

Jenn-675

So I am wanting to move some of my female corns from tubs to terrariums. I just moved and wish to move a few to eco terras from tubs. What size would you guys recommend for adult females who are semi active?
L. W. H
Med low - 24x18x12
OR
Large Low -36x18x12
OR
any other suggestions

My female (about 18 mos) is in the 36x18x18 exo terra and uses every part of it. Even climbs up to the top.

My female (about 18 mos) is in the 36x18x18 exo terra and uses every part of it. Even climbs up to the top.

That is the size I am leaning towards. I will probably take a trip to the local pet store to get ideas for shelves for them.

I'm not sure what stores are around you or what prices you're finding but Petsmart currently has that size priced at $166 on their website. They are more expensive in the store but they will price match off their website.

Don't know if you have a Pet Supplies Plus near you, however they have all of their tanks on sale right now. I just picked up a 40BR with lid for $54 !

The 36X18X18 sounds like it may be a 40gal and that's what I am going to use for both of my snakes. One is already in a 40 and loves it. The other is in a 20 but is still very small. The gecko will inherit her tank when the time comes.

Good luck!

Back