CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

How about some Butter Stripe photos?

Old 07-17-2002, 01:42 PM   #1
Rich Z
How about some Butter Stripe photos?

Or are you all getting bored of seeing these guys?

Old 07-17-2002, 02:04 PM   #2
LindsayMarie
Never get bored of them!!!

The butter stripes are definitely my favorite of all the corns so far! But I am sure it will be a few years before they are for sale *sighs* hehe Very nice job on those. Take care, Lindsay

Old 07-17-2002, 02:12 PM   #3
Alicia
Bored, I Think Not

They are so beautiful. I don't have any stripes yet and I'm going to wait for those to become avaliable. I'm serious, I have a butter stripe savings started!!!

Old 07-17-2002, 03:41 PM   #4
SilverTongue
Very nice

Old 07-17-2002, 04:13 PM   #5
BloodyCats
Bored, no, wiping drool from keyboard, yes.

Old 07-17-2002, 04:15 PM   #6
LindsayMarie
I know what you mean!

Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
I'm serious, I have a butter stripe savings started!!!
I told my spouse I want one of those for my birthday! haha I know they are going to be pricey when they become available so I figured if I asked for it, for a birthday present I wont get a no because of the price!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Old 07-17-2002, 05:46 PM   #7
Jr Nimeskern
Bored of the pics never... Bored of reading everyone else lines... yes... lol its all the same!!! and ill make it even more the same... I love those corns... cant wait till I get my butter... of course then i need to get a stripped... and of course I already have a list thats huge huge for all the diff corns I want! what can I say thanks Rich...

P.S. what kind of camara do you have? Im looking into getting one

Old 07-17-2002, 06:06 PM   #8
LindsayMarie
Rich....

Are you going to hold back that whole clutch to work on the butter striping? If not which ones you thinking of selling? Will they be definite hets for butter or stripe or both? just curius. thanks, Lindsay

Old 07-18-2002, 08:22 AM   #9
Elaphe_Mo
I love them! I will never get bored of seeing what you are cooking up Rich!

Old 07-18-2002, 11:01 AM   #10
Rich Z
Quote:
P.S. what kind of camara do you have? Im looking into getting one
The camera I am using is a Fuji FinePix S1 Pro. It was the only reasonbly priced digital camera I could find that I could use my Nikon lenses with. Of course, 'reasonable' is relative.

Quote:
Are you going to hold back that whole clutch to work on the butter striping? If not which ones you thinking of selling? Will they be definite hets for butter or stripe or both? just curius. thanks, Lindsay
None of the other animals can be definite hets for anything other than Amelanism. I don't have any adult Butter Stripes, so all of the adults producing these clutches are normals or amels het for the genes necessary. Since I used Amelanistic males that are het for Butter and Stripe, then Amelanism is the only gene that should be a constant in these clutches.

I will likely be holding onto a number of the Stripes and Amel Stripes that are females, but the rest are up for grabs. Everything else will be possible hets for Butter Stripe, but that's the best you can hope for using het parents.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google