• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just got home and bad news :(

Bubbles

We Can't All Be Smart.
hey people first my tarantula dies before i go on holiday right? so i go out get a new snake name it after my tarantula. then i go on holiday and my Nan looks after the snakes wile I'm gone. i get back and meh the new snake has gone. it must have escaped when my Nan was changing the water or something but we have checked everyware. the moment i got back i was looking i only just stopped looking and i been back for around 6Horus now :(. the snake was last seen on wendsday and my bedroom door has been shut since really and only opened for cleaning out. no windows have been opened Iver since then so it could only mean that the missing snake is still in this 1 small room. meh tomorrow I'm going to take everything out of the room and check it properly. i really hope i find the little fella his feeding time due today as well :(.

so unfair all the bad stuff happens to me when i wenton holiday it did nothing but rain and the tent leaked so unfair.

i suppose i can only look forward to things now i should be getting my ball python on tusday with a little luck :). if not ill probily try a rat snake or possibly a milksnake not really sure yet the ball pythons seam nice though ill look more into it when i had some rest.

Don't give up. I had my little ghost disappear from upstairs and six days later I found her crawling out of the kitchen at night (down a floor and on the other side of the house). My male normal escaped for 3 weeks last December before we found him. It is possible. Good luck!

~Katie

cheers I'm just hoping the little fella didn't go outside in the cold i mean i live in a bungalow with my Nan and granddad and they have a lota stuff believe me. i am not going to give up though i guess its just a waiting game.

i have been putting food down for him since he has gone (well my Nan has) no luck though but as i said he was only due to feed the other day and he probably under stress and was never a good eater when we got him.

i just wish there was a sign he is still in my room like shed skin or eaten food or even better seeing him!

i wont give up I'm going to keep looking i have to find him anyway. because if he was in the room and died well yeah its gonna stink. not that i car about it stinking i just care about the poor corn my Nan and granddad wont See it that way though.

Back