CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Ghost or anerythristic

Old 10-18-2016, 09:27 PM   #1
Ghostcorn
Ghost or anerythristic

This is Rick. I got him on a whim from our local pet store when he was a baby and he is 2 years old now. I absolutely love him.They told me when I bought him that he was a ghost, but from pictures I've seen I'm thinking that he could maybe be an anerythristic? Can yall help me determine his actual morph?
Thanks! (ps. this pic is from when he was a baby. He's much bigger now)

Old 10-18-2016, 10:12 PM   #2
Shiari
The picture isn't showing up for me. :/

Old 10-19-2016, 10:07 AM   #3
Dragonling
You'll need to host the image somewhere public for us to see it, like on imgur.com.

Old 11-17-2016, 11:53 AM   #4
Jessicat
The next time he sheds inspect it. If the snake is only Anerythristic (I'm assuming you're talking about Anery A) then the shed will be dark and you'll be able to see the pattern of your snake's saddles. If your snake really is a ghost the shed will be light and tinted with yellow but for the most part pattern less (or at least a lot less patterned/dark than a non Hypo snake). Hope that helps.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google