CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

What morphs are this snakes?

Old 01-04-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
lucky92
Smile What morphs are this snakes?

Hi Guys

It's my first post so please forgive me for any silly mistakes that I might make.

Anyways the purpose of this post is to ask you guys for help with identifying 3 corn snakes that I have recently bought. So I got 2 white snakes with the signs of yellow colour on the bottom of the snake (see the pictures). One shows more yellow than the other. The third snake is grey and also show the signs of yellow same as the others. All three snakes come from the same clutch.
I believe it will be helpful to mention their mother looked like Amel (not 100% sure as I’m quite new to corn snake morphs) and the father looked similar to the grey snake that I have acquired (except he was missing the yellow colour).

Looking forward to your replies.

Regards,
Lucky92

First Snake:

Second Snake (more yellow):

Third Snake:

Old 01-04-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
blacktip
Very pretty snakes. It looks like you have two snows (amel+anery) and one anery.

Old 01-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
lucky92
Thanks for quick reply Is it normal for snow to have those yellow marks on them?

Old 01-04-2017, 10:53 PM   #4
The Cat
I thought the last snake was a ghost, but I could be wrong. And yes, it is normal for snows to have some yellow coloring.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:36 PM   #5
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky92 View Post
Hi Guys

It's my first post so please forgive me for any silly mistakes that I might make.
Well one mistake you made was posting your message with several 4,288px × 3,216px photos embedded. I dont' know about anyone else, but I can't even see the photos unless I want to scroll extensively to try to view them.

I may very well have to remove them, because they are pretty much screwing this thread up.

You might want to invest in a photo manipulation program so you can cut your images down to a manageable size for posting.

IMHO.

Old 01-05-2017, 06:14 PM   #6
Dragonling
Rich if you give me the ability to edit posts I promise to only ever use it to fix ginormous images and upload fails.

And yeah, looks snow and anery.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:12 PM   #7
blacktip
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky92 View Post
Thanks for quick reply Is it normal for snow to have those yellow marks on them?
Yes. It is normal for snow and anery to both show yellow, especially along the throat and part of the belly

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google