CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 09:13 PM   #141
DLena
He looks like he's really enjoying that mouse.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:55 AM   #142
DollysMom
Wow, Loopy is getting so big. Well done, Ken!

Old 04-23-2017, 09:43 PM   #143
kayjaypah
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Here are a couple pics taken today (Feb 2nd) just for fun. His last shed was Dec 5th so I expect that event is soon approaching. That being said, he's probably a bit dingy at the moment! Can't wait to see the 'new' Loopy!

He's a beautiful little guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #144
kdickens
Loopy shed a couple days ago. With this guy it's hard to tell when he's blue! So today he got his 'snack' ... he really did not want to come out of hiding. Extra effort was needed to pry him out! Then a few photos and a weight check (191 grams!) before eating.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #145
DLena
I'm guessing the mouse more than made up for being removed from his house. He is so handsome with his vibrant colors.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:11 PM   #146
Karl_Mcknight
he's getting big. Nice Tongue Shot in Pic 2.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:23 PM   #147
DollysMom
Loopy is looking great and is getting big! I know it never seemed like he would but he sure is! Such a handsome boy.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:46 PM   #148
kayjaypah
Loopy is so pretty! Love the tongue shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #149
kdickens
Thanks everyone!
Yes, he's getting big, a little bit. A lot different than when I got him in his little plastic dish ... he weighed only 9 grams! When you get a tiny little thing like that you cross your fingers and hope for the best. Glad he's still with me!

Old 06-24-2017, 09:54 AM   #150
kdickens
Just a quick photo of me and Loopy outside yesterday. Had my wife take a few pics and you know how snake photos can be. This was one of maybe two that were okay. BTW ... this is as close as she wants to get to Loopy. Not sure why ... maybe because he's such a vicious animal and will grow to be 14 feet and eat all the neighbor's dogs. But I thought you would all like to see his size next to a real live and most handsome model. I had just run 4 miles so this was as good as it was gonna get! Right after this photo session ... a Loopy lunch!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google