CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Seeking great new home in NYC area for my beautiful cornsnake

Old 04-30-2017, 01:51 PM   #1
CornsnakeSeeksHome
Seeking great new home in NYC area for my beautiful cornsnake

Hello everyone! We have a beautiful, healthy cornsnake that I would like to find a new home for - someone who can provide large, interesting, tall enclosure and who will take her out and give her a more stimulating life than we are able to! We are in NYC, so someone in driving distance. I will post photos soon.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Reptile Lover 23
If i wasnt living in the UK and i could afford to come to NYC id just at the chance, Best wishes on finding Him/Her a home

Old 04-30-2017, 06:57 PM   #3
DollysMom
Best wishes. I'm in Illinois and in no position to take another at the moment. I hope you find your snake a loving home soon. I don't know about your local herpetological society or if you have a reptile rescue there, but if you do they may be helpful in locating a home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google