CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread for my Lava Opal!

Old 06-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #41
Zeina
** Note **
Yes, that is blood on him lol his particular mouse tonight was VERY juicy and bloody.
He is not injured, it is just blood from his mouse :P

Old 06-07-2015, 01:22 AM   #42
Zeina
Obsessed with my DSLR.
You all might hate me by the end of the week lol

Old 06-07-2015, 02:35 AM   #43
cornyjo
Loving this thread what a stunner ,just beautiful xx

Old 06-07-2015, 02:43 AM   #44
Zeina
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyjo View Post
Loving this thread what a stunner ,just beautiful xx
Oh that makes my heart smile, thank you!
He is progressing so well, his color is always changing.
It's so much fun watching him grow and being able to take beautiful pictures of him in the process.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:21 AM   #45
Zeina
Playing around with my camera a little more!

My adorable, gorgeous little turd face would NOT cooperate for this min photoshoot... He was cool and calm, and then decided he was gunna do what he wanted, so he proceeded to race around all over the place...
I never would have even gotten these shots if it weren't for this uuuhhh-maziing camera..

So, here's little uncooperative man, in all his glory. He just gets more beautiful with every shed.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:18 AM   #46
LittleFrog
Wow is he beautiful! Love seeing how he is progressing! You're really making me want one of these, adding to a very LONG wish list, lol!

Old 06-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #47
Zeina
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFrog View Post
Wow is he beautiful! Love seeing how he is progressing! You're really making me want one of these, adding to a very LONG wish list, lol!
Lol! Right!?

Dude, that is how I felt for SO LONG before even getting my first corn- I got an Amel first, he was a gift... And trust me, I LOVE HIM.... But I was scrolling through all these progression threads, photos, baby pictures while doing my research... I was obsessed with getting a pink/white snake lol I saw Steve Roylance had some and I pounced. I am so not disappointed!

Old 06-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #48
LittleFrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeina View Post
Lol! Right!?

Dude, that is how I felt for SO LONG before even getting my first corn- I got an Amel first, he was a gift... And trust me, I LOVE HIM.... But I was scrolling through all these progression threads, photos, baby pictures while doing my research... I was obsessed with getting a pink/white snake lol I saw Steve Roylance had some and I pounced. I am so not disappointed!
LOL, that's how I went from one snake to 4 in under a year! Kaa was a rescue normal, then I fell in love with a pile of morphs I saw here, with a vanishing stripe anery topping my list, got Trillian, my charcoal anery, at my first reptile expo, then finally got my vanishing stripe anery, Vastra, from Gary at Crazy Colubrids, first time shipping a snake, lol. Then I got Sif, a gold dust, at my next reptile expo the same year, lol.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:50 PM   #49
Zeina
Lol!! I swear if I had more money and less self control than I would have like 15 of them lol I want almost every single one that I see!
Unfortunately my apartment is so small so right now I can only have my 2 boys but I plan on expanding my collection hopefully soon lol you sound like you've got a beautiful collection started <3

Old 06-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #50
LittleFrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeina View Post
Lol!! I swear if I had more money and less self control than I would have like 15 of them lol I want almost every single one that I see!
Unfortunately my apartment is so small so right now I can only have my 2 boys but I plan on expanding my collection hopefully soon lol you sound like you've got a beautiful collection started <3
Hah, my apartment is small too, thankfully you can get stacking vivs for corns! I've also got two frog tanks and an axolotl tank crammed in there, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google