CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Progression thread: Normal Cape African house snake

Old 11-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #311
DollysMom
Clyde at 16 months-- 2 ft 1 inch long.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:25 AM   #312
DollysMom
I got a couple of Clyde pictures yesterday. He's been growing like a snakey weed and I've spaced out his feedings to 12 days now to try to keep him in shape. I've been having the same problem with all my snakes and am feeding the corns way under what the Munson plan says. I must have "super mice" or something. I'm also making sure they all, including Clyde, are getting out and getting excercise every day they aren't digesting or in shed.

Here's a typical Clyde pic when he's on my hand. The minute he sees the phone, he wants to climb on it.

Here he is on the floor. He's my fastest, most curious snake and I have to really watch out when he's on the floor. He is a little love bug. He will also stretch out to my face and flick his tongue on my nose. There's definitely no way to resist this little heart melter.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:02 PM   #313
DollysMom
Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I updated. Clyde now weighs 102 grams. We displayed him at Reptilefest in early April and he was a little rock star. Then in mid-April he had his first vet check-up which he passed with flying colors. He is definitely looking more mature though he is still a juvenile. He will be two years old this coming July. His housing has been upgraded to a 20 gallon long, though males can live out their lives in a 10 gallon. It's always nice to give them roomy homes when possible. And of course he's still my little sweetie.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #314
albertagirl
He's looking really good. Beautiful as ever!

Old 05-18-2017, 01:53 PM   #315
DollysMom
Thank you so much, albertagirl!

Old 05-18-2017, 05:10 PM   #316
Karl_Mcknight
he's got a good grip on your thumb too. Cool thing about Constrictors, they hold onto you.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:19 PM   #317
DollysMom
I definitely love how Clyde hangs on to me, Karl. I call it the Clyde wrap-o-rama.

The corn snakes tend to wrap my arms more than my fingers. Mandy and I often play a game I call "snake-cuffs". Cleo tends to play "Egyptian armlet" like her namesake wore.

Besides that they all seem to be able to wrap up our hearts pretty good.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:43 PM   #318
Tavia
Here's a belated Mother's Day hello from Indigo.

Though it more went like, "Got food?"

"No? Then I'm going back to sleep!"

Old 05-18-2017, 05:54 PM   #319
DollysMom
Thanks, Tavia. I hope you got Clyde's Mother's Day greetings as well. I definitely see the family resemblance. Indigo is so pretty!

Old 05-18-2017, 06:20 PM   #320
Tavia
Yeah, I got his text, he's such a smart boy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google