CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:26 PM   #51
DollysMom
Oh that's awesome, Ken. What a special birthday gift for Loopy. He'll do fine in that the rest of his life.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:05 PM   #52
DLena
Hi Ken! Loopy's going to love his new place.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 AM   #53
Karl_Mcknight
He will love that. Now you'll also have to get lots of new "Clutter" to fill that massive new home. Those suction cup vines and plants placed all over will do the trick. And keep in mind, bigger tank usually means "Bigger Heat Source." You'll probably want to get a bigger heat pad for the bottom.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 PM   #54
kdickens
Loopy had dinner yesterday ... his first fuzzy! A lot larger than what he was used to, but he ate it with no trouble. As you can see here, he grabbed the frozen/thawed mouse and squeezed it to 'death' ... then couldn't find the head! It took a little searching, but he found it okay.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:54 PM   #55
Karl_Mcknight
don't let him eat them "Butt First." He might develop a "Crappy Outlook" on life.

Old 07-10-2016, 02:34 PM   #56
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
don't let him eat them "Butt First." He might develop a "Crappy Outlook" on life.

That cage is awesome! I second Karl's advice too. Lots of clutter will keep Loopy hidden and busy while he adjusts to his new castle of a home.
He's so gorgeous, I love all the pictures, but I'm especially stunned at the ruler picture. You must share your secret, how on earth did you get him to stretch out next to the ruler and then hold still while you took the picture? That's like magic, if my little friends aren't in an enclosed space, they are out of frame by the time the camera goes off!

Old 07-10-2016, 03:09 PM   #57
DollysMom
Looks like Loopy is a professional fuzzy wrangler! Good job.

Congrats, Ken. I know it's taken a while to get here.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:30 AM   #58
kdickens
Getting ready ... vacation!

Getting ready to go away for a week of vacation. I'll feed Loopy just before I leave, he'll be okay at home. My daughter will keep an eye out to check his water bowl. Getting 2 cameras ready to take as well and since I was cleaning some in Loopy's viv and the cameras too, well this is the result of a little outside stretch! (that pic of him sticking his tongue out at you I had to post 'cause ... well, I never knew he had such a long flicker! )

Old 07-21-2016, 11:35 AM   #59
Eavlynn
Loopy is such a handsome little dude! His colors really are stunning.

Old 07-21-2016, 04:37 PM   #60
DollysMom
Thanks Ken for more Loopy pics. He's so handsome and getting so grown up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google