CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Viv size?

Old 04-24-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
AndyMae
Viv size?

Hi all! My little baby is going to be moving into his big-boy vivarium on Wednesday and I have a few questions.

We got him an Exo Terra 24x18x12 that opens in the front. Does anyone have experience with these vivs? And if so, are they any good? I've heard good things, but I'd like some honest reviews from other snake people.

Also, this is a 22 gallon. Will this be large enough for him when he gets up there in size, or will I need a larger one later on? I've read different opinions all over the place when it comes to viv size for corns and it's a lot to take in. Lol

Thanks in advance for all the help! <3

Old 04-25-2017, 04:49 PM   #2
The Cat
I have that viv and it's quite nice. The doors are very convenient and the only problem I've had is that the plastic holding the screen on top has sort of caved in. I haven't had my snake escape through it and it might have been just this individual cage's issue. My snake is small for her age, just over two feet long and not very thick, so the size is great for her. I'm not sure about bigger snakes, though. Maybe consider getting a larger size?

Old 04-25-2017, 05:59 PM   #3
Karl_Mcknight
I have the 30 gallon size and my snake loves his home

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google