CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

17 week old con snake

Old 05-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
Strawberry
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
Thanks guys! Once my corn eggs hatch I will do a couple of vids with the craziest of the bunch for those of you who have particularly sporadic corns
We just had a great handling session with our snake. When I first grabbed it from the tank it attempted to jump into one of it's hides, but I picked it right up and sat on the floor. It was quite active, moving around, but not aggressive at all. I was confident enough that I let my daughters handle her too. We spent about ten minutes with her and then we put her bank in her tank. It was a great first session. Thanks for the inspiration. I attached a few pics.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #22
Strawberry
In case anyone is wondering, she is an ultramel motley from vmsherp.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #23
Cassie16
It took my corn snake less than two months to get used to being held. I get him out almost everyday, with the exception of when he's about to shed, or 48 hours after he's eaten. Even when he was still jumpy and uncomfortable, he seemed very willing to calm down and fall asleep if I let him crawl down my shirt.

Typical man, I guess.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #24
BigByrd47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie16 View Post
Even when he was still jumpy and uncomfortable, he seemed very willing to calm down and fall asleep if I let him crawl down my shirt.

Typical man, I guess.

A little off topic here, but my Pueblan Milk is two years old. I have had him for some time now, and he is only just now starting to calm down. It just goes to show that patience is the key...

Old 05-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #25
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
Ok I did two videos just a few min ago, they are linked to my site, here is the URL:

http://rosewoodcorns.webs.com/apps/v.../2987411-corns

Hope it helps!
Nice videos! I was sitting here watching the second video and thinking, I wonder where she's from. Sounds like up north. Canada almost. So I came back here to see if you had your location listed. :-)

Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #26
rosewood
lol yes I am from Canada

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google