CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

1 snake is missing

Old 08-27-2004, 06:30 PM   #11
Matt.B
there big enough for juvis.

Old 08-28-2004, 01:40 AM   #12
bonzor
Matt.B: do you mean the box or the holes???

Jicin: almoust al breeders in sweden use thees boxes for baby corns.

Old 08-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #13
Jicin
Don't they even need a *little* exersise? Or something like a plant to climb onto? I don't know much about corns yet but it seems very crammed. I got 2 (Now 4 ) small corns and they definately enjoy a good climb. I can only image this is beneficial.

Old 08-28-2004, 07:06 PM   #14
Matt.B
I was talking about the box. As with exercise they dont need it but I like to take mine out for 20-30 minutes every other day or so to climb in my hand and such. As im typing now my female is wraped around my fingers.

Old 08-29-2004, 02:16 AM   #15
bonzor
Jicin: i prefer these boxes, they are wery easy to clean. And they should be ecape proof.
They donīt live there for a long time as soon they are eating well i sell them or move them to a bigger viv.
They can climb on the walls, then you drill holes in them it gets bumpey and they like to climbe there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google