CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

hey can snakes recognise people?

Old 04-17-2002, 12:34 PM   #1
stevi
Question hey can snakes recognise people?

hey can snakes recognise whom you are?as everytime i walk into my room and my snake is crawing round his tank he comes up to the front the glass but when i have him out and i am playing with him and my brother comes along he shoots his head back and looks real angry.

does this happen with anyone else or is it just because my brother smells and my snake dont like it?

please reply as this is my first thread (unless you count the same message but i acidently put it in feeding problems)

loads of love

stevi

Old 04-17-2002, 02:29 PM   #2
Simon
er.....y is there two of these threads......and it's with the same question too......refer to the first one.....

Old 04-17-2002, 08:30 PM   #3
StevesBro
eh i dont feel like looking for the first one, so ill just answer it now

When i come in the room, she will come out and start climbing towards the top of the cage wanting out..

when I bring my little brother in (10 months old), the snake will raise her neck about 7 inches off the ground like a cobra and look at us.. Its always the same! very smart snake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google