CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

OW! I just accidently did something horrible

Old 02-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #31
the10thplanet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkerbelly View Post
Why are you using a proxy if you're not worried about getting caught?
I'm not worried about getting caught BECAUSE I'm using a proxy.. Quit flaming.

My snakes tail is looking normal, can't really tell if there is any damage which I guess there isn't. He is sleeping at the moment. Hopefully he'll be right by tomorrows feeding.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #32
djfreebase
Quote:
Originally Posted by the10thplanet View Post
I'm not worried about getting caught BECAUSE I'm using a proxy.. Quit flaming.

My snakes tail is looking normal, can't really tell if there is any damage which I guess there isn't. He is sleeping at the moment. Hopefully he'll be right by tomorrows feeding.
Hey is'nt that what matters, that your snake is O.K.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:18 PM   #33
Mr.AJ
Quote:
PS. To the guy who said the internet was not anonymous, I think you need to do a bit of research on proxy servers

Yes. Because proxy servers are infallable. I do not need to research proxy servers, I run a small IT services company including (but not limited to) consultancy on internet security.

Im assuming you did not setup a proxy server network yourself simply to post here, therefore i must assume your using an anonymous proxy server run by a 3rd party. These are not infallible, infact your just at risk by using these are you are posting directly from your normal IP. You have no control over the information stored on the servers, Which can include - But is not limited to usernames/passwords and any personal information transmitted via this link. The servers can also, and in most cases do store your client details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_s..._proxy_servers

Also, at some point it can be guarantee'd you will post some form of information that can be used to identify you. Be it an innocent link to your photobucket account, recording your original IP or for example, posting on a glider forum without using your "Proxy server".

Old 02-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #34
susang
On another snake forum one member did turn another in to fish and wildlife, who then came to her door and investigated her.
I'm sorry I'm on the side of you shouldn't have your corn snake and no explanation can justify it. Besides the reason you named your snake and blantantly telling us you are breaking the law, this is a family forum. What message are you sending???

Old 02-02-2008, 12:55 AM   #35
the10thplanet
Bottom fact is, I am not breaking rules by posting in here and you have no means to flame me in a thread which I am asking for help in.

If you do not agree with me owning a corn snake then you can simply hit alt+f4 and your trouble will be gone. I love my corn and I wouldn't take any advice given otherwise to give it up. I am also going to make sure I never lose the little guy. I am sure there is no harm in me owning a corn snake in the location I am in, even if it were to go AWOL.

Susang I made a joke about the name of my snake, sorry if you don't have any sense of humor.

Australia has a laid back kind of lifestlye, we don't judge people for what they do and we treat everyone as our own family. Right now I am not seeing a family atmosphere presented to me. Some people in this thread are being complete a**holes, c'mon you're seriously actually threatening to narc on me?

I am honestly disgusted.

Old 02-02-2008, 02:18 AM   #36
Silvergrin
What are you talking about, my family yells at me all the time when they think I am doing something they disapprove of XD

Old 02-02-2008, 03:48 AM   #37
the10thplanet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergrin View Post
What are you talking about, my family yells at me all the time when they think I am doing something they disapprove of XD
Sorry to hear that, didn't know you were Australian either.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:46 AM   #38
Rich in KY
Regardless of the circumstances regarding the10thplanet's ownership of his corn snake, he will have to deal with any penalty if he is caught, he comes to this forum to gain information to help with taking care of his snake.

Even if you disagree with his ownership, it is in the best interest of the snake to help him when he has a question.

I am glad things turned out ok for Forky and his tail.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #39
Mr.AJ
Quote:
Bottom fact is, I am not breaking rules by posting in here and you have no means to flame me in a thread which I am asking for help in.
No ones threatened to "Narc" on you. Nor has anyone said you posting here is against the rules, Or flamed you. Simply disagreeing with you is NOT flaming you.

Quote:
If you do not agree with me owning a corn snake then you can simply hit alt+f4 and your trouble will be gone. I love my corn and I wouldn't take any advice given otherwise to give it up. I am also going to make sure I never lose the little guy. I am sure there is no harm in me owning a corn snake in the location I am in, even if it were to go AWOL.
This is a public forum. It's a place not only to look for advice, But to also discuss others opinions and beliefs. Including, but not limited to their opinion regarding another user partaking in illegal activities no matter how minor they may be perceived to be. If you do not wish people to speak negatively about your actions, Don't post about them. Your not the only person on here to own an illegal snake, you are however the only one who's made (Frankly rubbish) excuses as to why its ok for you to have one instead of just accepting responsibility for your choice of pet and any negativity this incurs.

Quote:
Australia has a laid back kind of lifestlye, we don't judge people for what they do
ORLY?.
Quote:
Some people in this thread are being complete a**holes
Quote:
I am honestly disgusted.
Sounds pretty judgemental to me.

Also, no ones questioned how much you "love" your snake or that you will take proper care with it. However we do have to, and are entitled to ask what you would do should the animal require veterinary attention. Taking an animal to a breeder for health advice is not the same as taking it to the vets. What if it needs medication? What if it needs surgery? What if it mysteriously dies through no obvious cause - you can't get a post mortem done so will not know if the reason for death is contagious and can be passed onto other snakes (INCLUDING WILD ONES.)

Old 02-02-2008, 11:40 AM   #40
snakewispera snr
I was interested when I read that licences are available, why not get one?
And the breeder is he illegal as well,or has he a licence?
MIKE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google