CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

constriction

Old 02-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
ThatguyLUKE
constriction

hey everybody my corn snake got loose and we have been setting traps and getting little clues, and everything has been going good until my sister started freaking out that it would constrict her in the night and kill her, and i was making fun of her until i really thought about it, is this possible?

Old 02-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
Rich in KY
No. Unless your sister is a mouse.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
alan
I'm glad you're getting little clues, try to isolate the area that it may be in and make a warm spot in it. How large is your snake?
I'd be worried if my snake got loose, but she's large and probably easy to spot in my small house.
Next, how large is your sister? Unless she is VERY small (like Stewart Little) she's OK. But if you want to mess with her show her this....

This one got my daughter!

Old 02-06-2008, 03:14 PM   #4
Sheezy
I love irrational phobias.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
ThatguyLUKE
ahah, thanks guys, found my snake, he was under a cabinet that i thought would be impossible to get under, i guess i shouldnt underestimate Looey

Old 02-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #6
Snake Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyLUKE View Post
ahah, thanks guys, found my snake, he was under a cabinet that i thought would be impossible to get under, i guess i shouldnt underestimate Looey
True, but you shouldn't overestimate him either. Explain to your sister that she's being irrational, he wouldn't hurt her out of choice, and couldn't even if he tried.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
alan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyLUKE View Post
GREAT! I was thinking about that yesterday, but I didn't want to ask in case you were bummed out.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:43 AM   #8
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Dave View Post
True, but you shouldn't overestimate him either. Explain to your sister that she's being irrational, he wouldn't hurt her out of choice, and couldn't even if he tried.
No, tell her it could go down her throat and she will choke as she sleeps. It's what older siblings do, it's in the older sibling code of conduct....LOL
MIKE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google