CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Picking which end to eat first

Old 02-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #21
diamondlil
Wade, you've got more experience culling feeders than me, did you ever notice any evidence of ejaculate from them at death?

Old 02-19-2008, 07:14 PM   #22
wade
No I have not seen mouse ejaculate or even evidence that the mouse was giving it any thought. I have used cervical dislocation, carbon dioxide, and OH you little ****, dashed into the wall. In none of those cases did the deceased find it arousing in any way.

Just my experience.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #23
diamondlil
I'm wondering if it was a reference to Freudian thanatos theory. I did a BSc in psychology so we only did a brief overview on the unprovable stuff.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #24
MerlinsPop
Seems to me that Janine can avoid all this concern if she'd just feed herself a female mouse.

<ducking>

Old 02-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #25
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinsPop View Post
Seems to me that Janine can avoid all this concern if she'd just feed herself a female mouse.

<ducking>
I'll cull them, freeze them, thaw them, even puree them for the sake of snakies, but I'm not doing that!

Old 02-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #26
Susielea
Quote:
I'll cull them, freeze them, thaw them, even puree them for the sake of snakies, but I'm not doing that!
Don't ask me why, but that reminded me of a line from a song by Meatloaf, "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that!"

Sorry couldn't resist......

Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #27
Roy Munson
Time to call quits on this thread. I've never seen a butt-muncher thread go so stupidly wrong. I've conducted about 5,000+ live feedings in my life, and I've whacked about 500 against the wall. I've never seen anything but a golden drop of one-last-piss to mark the passing of the poor mice. It's another dumb and unsubstantiated theory. It's not worthy of consideration or discussion. It's just stupid. If there's evidence, then prove me wrong. And I'll need something more than a dead/incomplete link...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google