CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

in loving memory, Ivy

Old 05-23-2002, 04:15 AM   #1
misfit_fink_13
Unhappy in loving memory, Ivy

i am sorry to inform you, even though none of you people know me that my amel, Ivy, died tonight after i came back from work. i dont know what happened or why it happened. this was my first snake so i guess i am taking it a little hard. sorry if this thread is sappy and/or cheesy.

Old 05-23-2002, 04:24 AM   #2
kenster
Unhappy

oh I feel for you, it is always tough to loose a loved one. You have no idea how or why she passed away?? How old was she? Once again sorry to hear about it...

Old 05-23-2002, 10:12 AM   #3
sue frederick
So sorry to hear about Ivy. Whenever I hear about snakes that have died, I also get upset, even though I never met them. It always hurts to lose a pet. I hope that you will consider getting a new snake when you are ready, though.
sue frederick

Old 05-25-2002, 05:35 PM   #4
lynn
So sorry that you have lost Ivy. Iv'e only had mine for about 7 month's and I know I would be devastated to lose her. Do you have any other's?

Old 05-25-2002, 07:43 PM   #5
Simon
I am very sorry to hear that your Ivy left you. Don't think that this is a cheesy msg to post! We all understand how you feel about losing her. Hope that the next one that you get will be much better than this!

Old 05-27-2002, 01:46 AM   #6
Colleen
Unhappy

I'm so sorry for your loss. Any pet that is loved leaves an empty place. After some time maybe you can get another, but always keep the happiness you got from Ivy. Most people don't understand grieving for a pet, much less a snake, but here you have the support of those who understand.

Peace to you,
Colleen

Old 05-30-2002, 07:30 PM   #7
HaggasCheff
That does suck. I am sorry to hear about that. I had a lizard once that just suddenly died with no explanation. Kinda makes you feel bad, like maybe you did something wrong. But it would have probably happened anyway. Take care.

Old 06-01-2002, 08:49 AM   #8
CornCrazy
My condolences...

I am very sorry to hear about Ivy. May your happy memories with her live on forever...

Terri

Old 06-04-2002, 02:24 AM   #9
Doctor Mike
I am very, very sorry for your loss of Ivy. I can understand why you are taking it hard--I would be too. We are warmed by your coming here for our support.

Our snakes, like any pets, can be as close to us as any loved ones, and it is only natural to want to share your feelings with others who will understand. And we really, really do understand.

Deepest condolences,
Doctor Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google