CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Lesion/scab on skin

Old 11-20-2017, 04:09 PM   #11
nkanter
Pathology report not good. A tumor. A poorly differentiated sarcoma. He will eat as many delicious rats as he wishes in the coming months. ☹️

Old 11-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #12
DollysMom
I’m so sorry. I know you will do your best for him. I can tell he is well loved.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:25 AM   #13
Twolunger
I feel so bad, you waited for what seemed like an eternity for the results, and they were not good. But I am glad that you were there to provide the best care for him. I've been in your shoes. Thanks for being there for him.

Old 11-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #14
nkanter
Well at his last dressing change the mass had more than doubled in size and necrotic. It was only a matter of time before it was affecting his spine. He hadn’t taken a meal in a week since he was due. We decided to say goodbye and let our guy go.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:49 PM   #15
DLena
I’m very sorry. Thank you for sticking by him. I do believe they know when we love them. And it’s very difficult. I’m glad you have snakey people around you who understand your loss.

Old 12-01-2017, 07:31 PM   #16
angelcornsnake
I'm sorry to hear. It's great hat you've done the best you could for him and you were there to care for him when he needed you.

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Old 12-01-2017, 07:41 PM   #17
DollysMom
I’m so sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google