CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

OMG what are those popping up?!

Old 08-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #81
Jessicat
Horton, as in, "Horton hears a who". That's not a Y, but it's the first thing that popped into my head though.

What's going on with his head though? Visitor's doesn't seem as extreme, the second male's seems like an unhealthy abnormality. Are those holes in his face above his nose? I'm so confused when looking at him. Maybe his name should be Micheal, or Jackson.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:53 AM   #82
SnakeAround
They both miss scales on their heads, exactly the same ones, that makes me think their look is something that can be reproduced

I'll think about Jackson

Old 08-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #83
CALIVIK
'Why' is so beautiful!!! The name is perfect!

Old 08-12-2010, 05:57 AM   #84
diamondlil
I like 'Why' as a name for him too. Both looking lovely, glad they are eating for you!

Old 08-12-2010, 06:06 AM   #85
SnakeAround
'Why' it is then Only not an easy name to cutify

Old 08-12-2010, 06:07 AM   #86
diamondlil
I think 'Why' is just perfect and he's cute enough to wear the name!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #87
SnakeAround
*Tiny scaled corns update*

Shed again:

Visitor is getting interesting amounts of orange along his spine

Why refuses to gain orange, which I also like a lot

Why had some clear discharge from his eyes (I think) in between sheds, which dried into crusts in the scaleless patches on the sides of his head. They could not be removed with a wet cotton tip but got off with the next shed every time. He never seemed to be bothered by it though. After this shed the discharge seems to have stopped

I decided to sell the third baby, which seems a bit off color and pattern wise but has normal shaped saddles. I just haven't got the room to keep her...

Old 10-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #88
Shiari
*sighs* They're so beautiful. Wish I could steal that third baby from you.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #89
SnakeAround
Hey I missed your reply... that's weird.
Today we decided we can have some more Herpteks in the house so I might not sell the third one after all, have to see.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #90
GSDlover
Very neat!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google