CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Scaleless Corns

Old 10-12-2010, 06:06 PM   #11
Tara80
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
Graham I'm glad you were able to add credence to this discussion.
I can't wait till you produce some scaleless corns. You know I just want to feel them.

Terri

What girl doesn't?

Old 10-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #12
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
Graham I'm glad you were able to add credence to this discussion.
I can't wait till you produce some scaleless corns. You know I just want to feel them.

Terri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post

What girl doesn't?
LOL- You girls are BAD! If someone has never touched a scaleless snake, then they probably don't understand. It has a VERY unique feel to 'em.

Terri- I'm looking forward to that first clutch of eggs from my het pair (I won't even mention what OTHER gene they are HET for)....

Old 10-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #13
carol
I have to say, they look pretty soft!

Old 10-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
Outcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeCargo View Post
LOL- You girls are BAD! If someone has never touched a scaleless snake, then they probably don't understand. It has a VERY unique feel to 'em.

Terri- I'm looking forward to that first clutch of eggs from my het pair (I won't even mention what OTHER gene they are HET for)....
Sunkissed....no Tessara! Wait....Doh!

Old 10-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #15
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
Sunkissed....no Tessara! Wait....Doh!
No such thing as a Tessera het (it's a dominat gene- all or nothing). I'm not promising anything (it's a long freakin' story) BUT these should be het sunkissed (as you first guessed- great job!)! Talk about a "cutting edge" sunkissed morph!-lol

Old 10-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #16
pgr8dnlvr
I got to hold one (scaleless corn) for the first time this year! It to me, felt EXACTLY like my cold hands... lol! It was soft and felt like any old skin, just colder than some! lol!

Rebecca

Old 10-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #17
Outcast
Quote:
No such thing as a Tessera het (it's a dominat gene- all or nothing). I'm not promising anything (it's a long freakin' story) BUT these should be het sunkissed (as you first guessed- great job!)! Talk about a "cutting edge" sunkissed morph!-lol
Yeah, I know Tessera is dominant, I was just having fun... It would be pretty sweet to see some Sunkissed Scaleless... I don't really like the look of scaleless snakes, but those may be worth a second glance at. lol

Old 10-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #18
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
Yeah, I know Tessera is dominant, I was just having fun... It would be pretty sweet to see some Sunkissed Scaleless... I don't really like the look of scaleless snakes, but those may be worth a second glance at. lol
I figured you did and was just giving me a hard time-lol.... Either people LOVE the scaleless animals or the don't... kinda all or nothing. I was skeptical at first but after talking to breeders and now, working with the scaleless Texas Rats, have really feel for them. It's hard to explain without seeing them in person. If they didn't thrive in captivity or had any major issues, I wouldn't work with 'em. I think there's alot of potential with these projects.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #19
Nanci
The ladies are lining up to touch Graham's snake!!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #20
Nanci
Quote:
I wanted to touch Brian's, but his wife had a tight hold on it!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google