• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

possible new morph? You decide

Oh no i got more repremands so what as if i really care. This is no community just a place of business. Oh i have taken this and other comments and posted them everywhere online. You and everyone on here can ban together and say i am soooooo.. mean well when someone threatens me like this i will defend myself. Its sad when an individual that defends himself has to be given another slap on the wrist from the admins of this page because the instigator ---starsevol cant finish her own fight that she still insists to continue, even after i have stopped. Go ahead admins kick me off for defending myself. I just broke more rules, oh thats right they dont apply to people who pay you. So sorry.

:roflmao: :rofl: :laugh01:

Oh no i got more repremands so what as if i really care. This is no community just a place of business. Oh i have taken this and other comments and posted them everywhere online. You and everyone on here can ban together and say i am soooooo.. mean well when someone threatens me like this i will defend myself. Its sad when an individual that defends himself has to be given another slap on the wrist from the admins of this page because the instigator ---starsevol cant finish her own fight that she still insists to continue, even after i have stopped. Go ahead admins kick me off for defending myself. I just broke more rules, oh thats right they dont apply to people who pay you. So sorry.

I haven't post in the last few pages since I didn't have anything to add but just as I said before we don't know who gets infraction except when you make it public knowledge. So you don't know who all got infractions in this thread. And Beth will be the first to admit to you that it doesn't matter if you are a contributor or not we all have to abid by the same rules or we get an infraction. We are NOT exempt just because we pay.

I tried to post replies with a positive spin on things. I saw some other persons did as well. At least a slap only stings for a second.

Say Lovey.
That's French.

Just for your information, the moderators of this site are strictly volunteers. Any funds received from the purchase of Contributing membership all goes to pay for maintaining the website and the server. And don't even think about mentioning any favoritism by the moderators. Just because YOU can't see a warning or an infraction given to another member doesn't mean one hasn't been given!

You're entire attitude and whining about how this site is run is starting to get on my nerves. This is a free site where members are free to voice their opinions, right or wrong on just about any topic whatsoever. As long as the few rules of the the site are followed, the moderators just sit back and watch it unfold. When things start getting personal, threats are issued or profanity starts spewing, then we get to do the job we're here to do.

The members have been warned by the moderator already in this thread and yet, here you go mouthing off once more. We're a lenient bunch of mods as a general rule and if a comment was being typed while we were making our post, we overlook it. It's been over 3 hours since Nanci told the membership to COOL IT! Blue text means the mods are serious! You seem to have difficulty accepting the reprimand. And in case you still haven't read the rules, accumulate 10 infraction points and it's an automatic ban for a few days. Wanna try for it? :dgrin:

Admins are giving the infractions. Wanna bet starvol did't get any. Shes stops and the admins stop fighting for her then so will i. Like i said they can remove me if they want its not my choice its theirs. But dont tell me i cant defend myself, because i dont pay them.

Just for your information, the moderators of this site are strictly volunteers. Any funds received from the purchase of Contributing membership all goes to pay for maintaining the website and the server. And don't even think about mentioning any favoritism by the moderators. Just because YOU can't see a warning or an infraction given to another member doesn't mean one hasn't been given!

You're entire attitude and whining about how this site is run is starting to get on my nerves. This is a free site where members are free to voice their opinions, right or wrong on just about any topic whatsoever. As long as the few rules of the the site are followed, the moderators just sit back and watch it unfold. When things start getting personal, threats are issued or profanity starts spewing, then we get to do the job we're here to do.

The members have been warned by the moderator already in this thread and yet, here you go mouthing off once more. We're a lenient bunch of mods as a general rule and if a comment was being typed while we wer making our post, we overlook it. It's been over 3 hours since Nanci told the membership to COOL IT! Blue text means the mods are serious! You seem to have difficulty accepting the reprimand. And in case you still haven't read the rules, accumulate 10 infraction points and it's an automatic ban for a few days. Wanna try for it? :dgrin:

Here we go again i already told you go ahead and ban me! BLUE writing oh no! Dont jump at me for.my opinion and allow others to not follow the rules. Ive used no profanity and simply just defended my position. Its starvol who felt she had to take it elsewhere. So bla bla keep running your mouth i dont care.

Admins are giving the infractions. Wanna bet starvol did't get any. Shes stops and the admins stop fighting for her then so will i. Like i said they can remove me if they want its not my choice its theirs. But dont tell me i cant defend myself, because i dont pay them.

Beth (starsevol) will be the first to tell you that she is quite familiar with the receiving end of the infraction system. But I'll tell you, keep it up and you'll pass her total count in record time!

Here we go again i already told you go ahead and ban me! BLUE writing oh no! Dont jump at me for.my opinion and allow others to not follow the rules. Ive used no profanity and simply just defended my position. Its starvol who felt she had to take it elsewhere. So bla bla keep running your mouth i dont care.

Wish Granted!

BLUE writing oh no!

Blue writing is used to differentiate between Nanci the regular site member and Nanci the moderator. As a mod, I don't choose favorites. Many of my close friends are the recipients of infractions from me if they don't follow a few simple site rules, meant to keep things from spinning out of control.

As a regular site member, I can and do have opinions and can and will disagree with whomever I see fit to disagree with, albeit in a polite manner. As both a site member and moderator, I try to ask pertinent questions and pass on such knowledge as I have accumulated over the years.

WOW, todays episode was better than yesterdays. Keep this up and the series is sure to get renewed. I am bringing my nap mat and cookies to daycare tomorrow!

Well, that is if Aires hadn't went and "gotten" himself banned...darn the luck, just when it was getting good.

dc

Anyone else doubt that he actually posted stuff "all over the internet" or if he did, it is all out of context?

I don't think I have seen that sort of meltdown in a long time...

I don't know. I'm not sure the mutant hatchling is mocha-y enough to be a lavender motley. Maybe I _would_ go with anery mot, or ghost mot.

WOW, todays episode was better than yesterdays. Keep this up and the series is sure to get renewed. I am bringing my nap mat and cookies to daycare tomorrow!

Well, that is if Aires hadn't went and "gotten" himself banned...darn the luck, just when it was getting good.

dc
Wow it certainly does dc.

:awcrap: Why did I watch pay per view wrestling last night. :shrugs::eek:

I always miss the good stuff.

Well, the two-tone baby was cute. :shrugs:
Now I know my brother-in-law wasn't lying when he told me he saw one that was pale on one end and bright on the other, with lovely pattern the whole way down.

just throwing my two cents in, i told this dude that his snake was a normal after he was spamming the things picture all over the facebook groups.. i know a normal when i see one. he completely ignored me and was like "i will be naming the new morph as soon as it sheds" and claiming to be a reputable breeder. In my opinion, if various people tell you what you have is not what you think, and you continue to brag about making a new morph, you are incompetent. He claims to be a corn snake expert. :|

Back