CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

religion and hybrids

Old 05-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #81
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullywild77 View Post
Awe Beth, I am stuck in bed on lots of pain pills. I guess, I had nothing better to do.

Awe Steph, why are you adding to that pain? Rather like hitting your hand with a hammer AFTER stubbing your toe!!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #82
Becca58
Quote:
I have no more imput. You talking in circles makes me dizzy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUHoUSXwVBY

Old 05-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #83
DMong
Oh Brother!.........

~Doug

Old 05-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #84
Carpe Serpentis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMong View Post
Oh Brother!.........

~Doug
Way to contribute to the thread. I almost got something out of it.

Old 05-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #85
DMong
Don't worry, everyone "got something out of it" alright,. .......a huge HEADACHE!

A friend of mine was just telling me about this ridiculous thread the other night. So, of course, like the proverbial train wreck, I had to see it for myself. Well, I did, and I'm definitely out'a here!

I'm going to unsubscribe to any more of it too.

Old 05-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #86
Carpe Serpentis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMong View Post
Don't worry, everyone "got something out of it" alright,. .......a huge HEADACHE!

A friend of mine was just telling me about this ridiculous thread the other night. So, of course, like the proverbial train wreck, I had to see it for myself. Well, I did, and I'm definitely out'a here!

I'm going to unsubscribe to any more of it too.
Well, I must confess if you can't add anything positive or at least worthy of making another viewpoint your probably better off leaving the post alone rather than to detract from it. At least, that would be what I would do. As they say, if you can't ask questions or add to... better to unsubscribe.

Old 05-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #87
beautifullywild77
Actually, anyone can add just about anything to any thread. It doesn't matter if it is on topic or not. No one can mod a thread to stay on track..

So if I want to turn this thread to pictures of cat memes I can do just that. Others could join in as well.

Old 05-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #88
airenlow
Just don't use pandas!

Old 05-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #89
starsevol
Quote:
Actually, anyone can add just about anything to any thread. It doesn't matter if it is on topic or not. No one can mod a thread to stay on track..

So if I want to turn this thread to pictures of cat memes I can do just that. Others could join in as well.
Best post in this whole stinking thread!!

Old 05-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #90
DMong
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Best post in this whole stinking thread!!
LMAO!! Yes, it certainly was the best post in the entire thread. I also got far more useful information out of it as well.

~Doug

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google