CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:17 PM   #1
Lmhoffmanmo

Hi from Missouri! My daughter and I got our first corn last September and now have 3. They're so awesome, never figured they'd have personalities - they're quite funny 😊

Hoping to learn a lot!

Old 01-19-2017, 06:07 AM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome from the Show Me state. Watch out, Corns tend to multiply. Before you know it you have 20. LOL. Sharing a hobby with your daughter is precious. My son and I raised snakes together for over 20 years.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:47 AM   #3
Scrappyeddie77
Welcome and please show them off. I know that I like to look at all the new snakes people put on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
Lmhoffmanmo
Here they are...

Skittles, bloodred
Sherlock, caramel strip, but the place we got him from said he was a root beer something or other (my daughter can take off morphs like nobody's business, I can't keep up &#128522
Smaug, albino (just got this one and realized we don't have any daytime pictures - has opposing hearts on the head so I'll have to get a shot)

And boy, they are addictive! We've found morphmarket and have seen some really awesome looking morphs. Must stop 😉

https://goo.gl/photos/3mWAeRS1HZQyuGuKA

https://goo.gl/photos/3mWAeRS1HZQyuGuKA

Old 01-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #5
Twolunger
Very nice Corns. I too like to check out the various morphs, but my desires and my wallet aren't always in agreement. I like the Peppermints, Salmon Snows, Coral Snows and Ghosts.

Old 01-20-2017, 08:41 AM   #6
Dragonling
Hi and welcome!

I'm more inclined to believe rootbeer stripe over caramel, honestly. Looks a hair too orange, though natural lighting and an eye shot could challenge that thought. It can be pretty tough to visually identify some hatchlings without knowing the parents genetics. Rootbeer is a corn/emoryi hybrid, and typically has slightly more yellow coloration from the rat snake side, so it can be easy to mistake for caramel sometimes.

Old 01-20-2017, 09:28 PM   #7
Lmhoffmanmo
Thank you! We're loving all the morphs we've been seeing as we research ��

Going to a hero show in a couple weeks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google