• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

No more 'moderatus interruptus', K? :nyah:
You're a good guy, and this is a great site, Glad you're staying.

Dang nab it! I'm away for one whole day working a show and the sky is falling. I'm really bummed that Dean was reinstated before I got to sing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!:devil01: Oh well, I guess it's welcome back Dean instead.:poke:
HUGS,
Terri

I'm really bummed that Dean was reinstated before I got to sing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!:devil01: Oh well, I guess it's welcome back Dean instead.:poke:
HUGS,
Terri

Got that right! I read it right and said good bye anyway hoping he'd change his mind again again..:grin01:

Dean! Gonna hate to see you resign as a mod, but going to enjoy having you on the forum as more of a... free spirit. lol. Hope you find what you're looking for and can enjoy the site as a member finally! :bounce:

Or you can completely ignore my last post as I just saw the rest of the title now lol. G********... lol

From a lowly noob...

I am SO GLAD you're not leaving, Dean! So so so so so glad! My heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread!

or cinnamon cordial...
*snuggles* for Dean-O!

Couldn't do it without you...so good thing you've decided not to make us try!

Glad to hear you're stickin around Dean. You strike me as more of a kitty eater. ;)

pom5.jpg

Me! Me! Me! PUNISH ME! :grin01:

No, I can't believe it, and I thought so very highly of him.....cheap scotch???? :nope:

You're correct in doubting the claim, Lucille. My current favorite is a concoction that I call a Pink Poundounce (Smirnoff Triple-Distilled Vodka + Pink Lemonade.) It may sound like a p;$$¥ drink, but not the way I make 'em...

Back