• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hypo bloodred piedsided motley

CornsAustria

Hey !

Have to show you my newest little babies
They are for my future future project and will be awesome when they get older - what should I say - they ARE awesome ... I'm so in love ! :eek:

Here are 'Liv' (hypo bloodred motley) and 'Kim' (hypo sunkissed bloodred motley) :bowdown:

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• IMG_8895.JPG
    IMG_8895.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_8909.JPG
    IMG_8909.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_7653.JPG
    IMG_7653.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_8913.JPG
    IMG_8913.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 465
the first shed here with me - liv the female share her red colour for us ! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9358.JPG
    IMG_9358.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 445
Thanks ! I'd like to know how he would look like ! maybe red at all or maybe not - its hard to tell but now he have to grow a littlebit ;)

Very beautiful morphs. I love bright colors. I don't know how you get them to sit peacefully in your hand. My hatchlings are like coiled springs and never sit still. I try to take pictures to show friends and end up with a head or tail shot.

Hi !
First I take the little ones all 2-3 days out for cleaning the boxes or make a quick picture... this makes their known that the hand is not 'bad'

and second : I'll try to make a hole with both of my hands that its dark in there, and when they settled in a bit, I have to be quick with the other hand by the camara and then... Its almost a second or two that they hold quiet enough to make pictures...
she was very shy at the beginning, now she let it be when I took her out and sometimes she holds still for more then a second ;) It's a waiting game !
But not every cornsnake have the same behavior !
Our silly Peppermint is shy from the beginning till now - he don't like the hand at all, but when you know that, you don't need to handle him that much ;)

both with new skin :)
what a change in two month !
First is Kim the hypo sunkissed bloodred motley
Second is Liv the hypo bloodred pied sided motley ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1208.JPG
    IMG_1208.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1621.JPG
    IMG_1621.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 115
thanks Josh .. as I bought the male, he looks totally different then now and the sides all were white ... so nobody know if pied or not - now it looks like some pattern do brighten up on a nice orange and some stay white ;) surprising what he would be look like a few sheds later ! :)
(picture show's him at the hand of the breeder as I saw him first !)

Attachments

• Kimi.jpg
    Kimi.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 111
They have both brightened up so much! Very lovely. I wonder if Kim’s head will stay that white? Can’t wait to see progression

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my wow I’m in love too!!

Her motley pattern is so lovely and her red is so bright she’s practically glowing! And Kim is gorgeous too, his white sides and stripes are incredible especially with that added sunkissed on top!

They are going to grow up to be something special and make a spectacular pair, I sure hope I’m around when those babies happen!

Good picture taking skills too by the way and I will have to try your handling tip!

Can’t wait to see them grow ❤️

Back