• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

are you still feeding your snake mice & rats ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again can I get an Amen?

Plus, beer is good for that unsightly dandruff problem, it makes your hair curly, AND sometimes it gives you goggles that you'll regret in the morning. But overall, beer = good.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

The man earned his spot on the $100 bill. :D

Dale

Potsie.jpg

Hmmm... I think in the wilds it would be ok cause corns have to get something to just eat... but since mice are easy "I think then buying HORMONE injected meets for humans" and probably a lot cheaper too if you have something like OH, lets say 300+ snakes :)

Besides I have show mice so they get top notch grains and goodies :) Fat and happy = bright happy snakeys :):) I'll stick with my mice that don't make it to the show table or breeders.

Oh Christine, you have done such a bad thing. Think the return of the mummy. Think the night of the living dead. Think vile as smelly things that are better left buried.

On another topic, you are very attractive. How You Doing???

:) Ummm... Good thanks ;)... I didn't restart this :) When I signed on it was there on Last posts on the front I SWEAR!! :sidestep:

LOL@Wade! But I do have to agree...(and I try never to agree with Wade) You are stunning!

Ok peoples :) Your gonna get some of the other girlies hating me and I go through that enough ROFL! :blowhead:

Thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back