• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New addition

Marcel Poots

Young, handsom member
I felt like I was the only person on this forum without Butter Motley so I had to find me a good one ;)

NewButterMotley-03.jpg

I choose him because he had the slight 'hurricane' thing going on the circles..
NewButterMotley-04.jpg

Oh great, now I'm the only one :grin01:
Nice lookin butter! My daughter won't let me rest till I get her a butter so she can name it "Popcorn". Just a matter of time :cool:

Mike, I don't have any butters either . . . that's next on my wish list! I have to get 1.1, a girl for me to breed with my caramel het butter, and a boy to be my 6 YO son's pet. Like your daughter, he's already named it - "Spongebob". :rolleyes:

Marcel, that butter mot is awesome! The circles are almost perfect! I don't have ANY mots either . . . hmmmmm . . .

Congrats! He looks great. Now Mike and I are the last two. I don't have one either. But I'll be getting one at some point.

Everytime i see that little critter, i regret it more and more that i didn't 'order' one... Maybe i'll drive there soon myself... :)

Arjan

As I mentioned before, I just love this little guy...

I own a whole butter colony :p, but I don't have butter motleys jet, this morph is very high on my wanted-list, so I expect that I will have one in few weeks/months :p

I own 1.3 butter and 0.1 caramel het butter, but the motley gene just improves the coloration on a butter, at least, that's what I think about it :)

well, I will be happy if I have a nice pile of butters in '06

I'll breed one butter x butter and one butter x caramel het. butter

the other 2 ladies will not produce butters this year, one is too young('05)
and the other will be paired to my young bloodred male, I hope it's old enough to do something :p....

yes, I could ;)

but I rather have a couple of them ;)

and I'm not going to drive to Emmercompascuum(is it on the map??) just for one butter motley male ;), I think Bas will be happy if I will get his blizzards first too ;)...

I will buy some at the next event in Houten or Nijmegen I guess....

I am selling some of my non-corns, just because I like corns better, from the money I will buy some new corns ;), like butter motley, hypo blood, etcetera

Welcome to the buttermotleyfans . I breed them for years and it is still an eyecatcher on the snakeshows .
I have a line from Serpenco to be known as very yellow as on my avatar.
Sometimes you can find them cheaper , but you don't find them better ( I think :grin01: ) .
I have 3 females to breed , but I think 1 goes for projectbreeding . :crazy02:

Sweet butters

I love the motleys myself and I have a pair of hurricane amels het carmel from Joe Pierce, so i was thinking I could just produce my own. But after looking at these pictures I don't think I can wait 3 more years. :)

robin h said:
yes, I could ;)
and I'm not going to drive to Emmercompascuum(is it on the map??) just for one butter motley male ;)

I think it is pretty close to you. You know Emmen? That must be less than a hour drive from your place.. ;) And believe me, they are worth it ;)

robin h said:
I think Bas will be happy if I will get his blizzards first too ;)...

Is Bas selling his 05 Blizzards? I really really like y 05 Blizzard (even with the slight yellow). I think Blizzard are truely special. ;)

well, as far as I know, I am going to buy his blizzards (05 indeed)
I love the blizzards too...

and yes I know Emmen, but the traffic/roads etc. to Emmen is really bad, from my place :p..... maybe I will buy some from marc next year, I like his avatar a lot :p

I will get my blizzards by train I guess.... end of January

another quick reply.... Emmen must be at least 1 3/4 hours away from me :p, to get in Enschede it takes 1 hour already ;)

Sweet lookin' snake, Marcel, what plans for it?...and no, no butter mots here either ;*)

Back