CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2014 Tesseras and Siblings

Old 09-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
AliCat37
2014 Tesseras and Siblings

This is a result of my Anery het motley & amel to my Tessera het diffused, lava, amel, and anery. So.. these guys have a LOT of possible hets. All the ones listed below have had at least three consecutive meals. I will add more to the thread as they start to eat reliably. Most have had two meals, others have eaten once and skipped the next few. I have three that as of now have not accepted food, and if they do not accept food at the next offering, they will be sold as a group for a discount.

PM me if interested in anything you see.

$30 for normal pattern/normals
$35 for normal pattern/anery & snow
$125 for Tessera normals
$150 for amel or anery tesseras
$175 for the snow tessera

If they are not showing it, they are all: Het anery, possible het motley, amel, diffused, and lava.

Numbering system goes like this (clutch number)(Year)(sex)(hatch number)

Old 09-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Beautiful babies, all of them!

Old 09-10-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
AliCat37
Couple more kids have had three consecutive meals.
I'd like to see all these guys moved out sooner rather than later.
I will not be doing large group deals after what happened last year, so they will stay until they are all gone to loving homes.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #4
AliCat37
Have a few more who are eating.
I only post after they have eaten three times IN A ROW. So, some of them have eaten 3+ times, just not in a row, and so are not posted.
Don't be shy to ask for pics of the others!

Old 09-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #5
AliCat37
Everyone is on their third consecutive meal, including Skull face.

I don't have a picture of #17 for some reason! SHE is a normal tessera.

This guy is in shed, so he has not had three meals in a row yet.. but.. I am posting in case someone is interested and I can always hold him until his next meal. He has eaten 3 of 5 offered meals. He is my favorite of my two amel tesseras.. the other one I hatched is a girl and is my amel tess keeper..

ALL PRICES ARE ABOVE.

Old 10-09-2014, 01:10 PM   #6
AliCat37
Bumping! Need these guys gone sooner rather than later.
I will not sell as a discounted group considering what happened to my poor babies last year.
If you are interested in multiples that is fine!

Old 10-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #7
Ladyjustice33
Okay, I will probably wish I hadn't asked, but what happened to your babies last year?

Old 10-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #8
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyjustice33 View Post
Okay, I will probably wish I hadn't asked, but what happened to your babies last year?
Had a guy tell me he was looking for a dozen baby corn snakes for a display he had just built for his son. I had 11 left and he asked if I had one more to make an even dozen, so I decided to send him my absolutely gorgeous baby that I was planning on keeping as well. All went well, all of them made it safely, and a few weeks later I was on a Facebook page for colubrids and saw pictures of all my babies being eaten by king snakes. He posted pics of a few that he still had and said "these are for next week".

Old 10-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #9
Ladyjustice33
That is horrible!!!! I don't know what I would have done. I would want to show up on his doorstep and let him know just what a scumbag he is. I work in the Court system and am married to a cop and we see all kinds of stuff, so sadly NOTHING people do surprises me anymore.....but that would have infuriated me.

Old 10-17-2014, 09:18 PM   #10
AliCat37
Babies #7 and #22 are sold. Everyone else is still available and showing down large pinkies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google