CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

iHerp, do you?

Old 07-22-2018, 02:12 AM   #111
MysticExotics
In case anyone hasn't heard of iHerp, it's a great (FREE) record keeping program.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:49 PM   #112
MysticExotics
Bump for those who haven't seen it!

Old 02-07-2019, 09:35 AM   #113
KellC
iherp seems like a cool resource but it won’t acknowledge my confirmation of email. Is the site still working?

Old 02-07-2019, 12:49 PM   #114
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellC View Post
iherp seems like a cool resource but it won’t acknowledge my confirmation of email. Is the site still working?
It's still working for me, I just checked.
Do you have an email conformation link that isn't working?
There is a blog pinned on the top of the main page that says something about some emails being rejected.

This blog

Old 02-07-2019, 02:12 PM   #115
KellC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
It's still working for me, I just checked.
Do you have an email conformation link that isn't working?
There is a blog pinned on the top of the main page that says something about some emails being rejected.

This blog
I actually recieve the email to verify but when I click the link it says it can’t verify. I cannot submit a ticket without verifying my email. Which is a bit frustrating.

I did use general contact last week but I have heard nothing since. I sent another just now.

Old 02-07-2019, 06:44 PM   #116
MysticExotics
Quote:
I actually recieve the email to verify but when I click the link it says it can’t verify. I cannot submit a ticket without verifying my email. Which is a bit frustrating.

I did use general contact last week but I have heard nothing since. I sent another just now.
I hope you're able to get it figured out. I've been using it for several yeas, and I love it!

Old 04-25-2019, 10:38 AM   #117
ArnoTis
Yeah I totally agree, I started to use this service not really long but it was one of the things for my little one. Also I hope that you will find a way to login

Old 04-26-2019, 09:33 AM   #118
KellC
Unfortunately, I haven’t. I sent multiple email requests via general contact with no response from iHerp over a series of several weeks.

Old 06-30-2019, 07:46 PM   #119
MysticExotics
Quote:
Unfortunately, I haven’t. I sent multiple email requests via general contact with no response from iHerp over a series of several weeks.
Did you ever get it figured out?

Old 06-30-2019, 08:23 PM   #120
KellC
Unfortunately, no. I have no idea why I cannot verify

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google