CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

American Cornsnake Registry

Old 08-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #11
SarahP
I'm woefully out of date on registering all my snakes, but I should get on that. I'd like it to be a little easier to find records too, but it's nice to have *something*.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:14 PM   #12
MysticExotics
I am working on my registrations (for both Corns and Kings), slowly but surely.

Old 09-03-2014, 12:20 AM   #13
MysticExotics
I have pretty much all of my snakes entered in the registry, minus some babies I produced that have gone to new homes, and a couple that I have planned, but have not received yet.

I also have all of my Kingsnakes registered in the Lampro Lines registry.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:42 PM   #14
MysticExotics
Bump for the newbies.

This is a great way to track lineage, especially if you plan to breed.

Old 08-16-2015, 05:27 PM   #15
MysticExotics
I need to register all of the new babies soon!

Old 08-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #16
MysticExotics
I now have all of my Cornsnakes registered, including the new Miami Tessera clutch!
(I have 90% done on all of them, but they have most of the information to start/get them registered).

Whew! It went relatively fast, but I had a lot to do!

Old 08-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #17
GoRabbitGo
I've had my snakes registered on the ACR for a while but only recently have I tried adding pictures and I'm having a devil of a time with it.

Has anybody else been able to add photos to their registrations?

Old 08-23-2015, 04:09 PM   #18
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRabbitGo View Post
I've had my snakes registered on the ACR for a while but only recently have I tried adding pictures and I'm having a devil of a time with it.

Has anybody else been able to add photos to their registrations?
When you're signed in, go to registered users, then edit record. At the top, there is a brick red link that says "upload photos for (snake's name). You click on that, and either click on the "choose file" above the "no image" to add a new photo, or click on the "choose file" above an existing photo to replace it.

You can only upload four photos.

After you are all done, you can order paper copies of the registrations.
I'm not sure how much they cost or how long it takes to get them.
I won't be ordering any for a while.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:05 PM   #19
GoRabbitGo
It allows me to browse and select photos, but when I hit the "Upload" button, nothing happens.
I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and I've also tried it with IE and with Firefox to no success. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:08 PM   #20
MysticExotics
I would try contacting the site, I haven't had any problems, so I'm not sure how to help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google