CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Lavender Het Hypo Adult Male Proven Breeder
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
wendhend
Wink Lavender Het Hypo Adult Male Proven Breeder

This is a 2007 adult male lavender corn. He proved himself as a breeder this year and also proved himself to be het for hypo A. I am selling him, because he will be replaced as a breeder with the double and triple morph lavender-type males that will be old enough to breed for me next year. Anyway, this guy is very mellow and easy to handle. He eats frozen / thawed adult mice very consistently.

I am asking $100 plus shipping, which is $45 to most locations. I can offer a discount to ship within Oregon, as it turns out way cheaper to ship within my own state. I am a FedEx certified shipper and ship within the continental USA only.

Name:  Pretty Boy.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  161.8 KB

Old 08-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
snakegirl243
Is this guy still available?

Old 08-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
wendhend
Yes, he is still available.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Man, I'm tempted to see if you wanna trade for my Lav guy, 'cause he's not eating for me, and I'm wondering if the guy I got him from fibbed when he said he'd successfully converted him to f/t....

I hope I can get him to eat f/t. Otherwise, I'll be looking for a local home for him.

Old 08-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
wendhend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
Man, I'm tempted to see if you wanna trade for my Lav guy, 'cause he's not eating for me, and I'm wondering if the guy I got him from fibbed when he said he'd successfully converted him to f/t....

I hope I can get him to eat f/t. Otherwise, I'll be looking for a local home for him.
Thanks, but I've got more than enough lavender boys. Have you asked the seller to describe in detail his process for feeding him frozen / thawed? I have also purchased a few snakes over the years that didn't feed for me right away but then did okay when I consulted the sellers and used the methods that the snakes were used to.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
wendhend
Price lowered to $90.

Old 10-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #7
wendhend
Price reduced!

Nobody needs a lavender male? I have reduced the price to $75 now, and shipping is only $35 if you are willing to pick up the package at your local FedEx staffed express ship center. I also offer a further shipping discount if you live in Oregon, where it's cheaper for me to ship.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread