CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 08-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
Carinata
Whats the deal!

I don't know if anyone else feels like this but I am really tired of all the political crap and I think that it is not needed on a forum with people from all countrys and walks of life. I am not being rude I just want to go back to snakes and not politics
Regards,
David

Old 08-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
starsevol
David honey.....you have the behavior forum, the photo forum, the miss corn forum, the husbandry forum, the health forum, the feeder forum....

this one is called general chit chat...it means you can talk about anything you want to....even if it's not snakes!

Old 08-28-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Hypancistrus
So don't click it............

Old 08-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
Roy Munson
Strange... I agree with ALL posts in this thread...

Old 08-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
ceduke
.....so stick to the boards about snakes, nobody makes you read political threads.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
Maize411
I'll agree with the winning party...ack..sorry my french came out for a minute there...LOL

Old 08-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
KJUN
At 15, I didn't like political talk, either. That only changed when I realized how important it was in adult life.
KJ

Old 08-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
LBoz
I was looking at this without being logged in, and at the bottom of the thread was a huge OBAMA ad. Intrusstring.

If one is uninterested in politics, I hear Farmville on Facebook is pretty hot right now.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #9
kathylove
I LIKE political threads - as long as they stay civil. They can be very helpful, and provide perspective and information that I may not find in real life. I am glad there is a place here to discuss such subjects with members of my chosen community. But it is nice that there are also LOTS of other subforums here devoted only to snakes, even to just cornsnakes, for those who do not like to participate in these kinds of debates / discussions.

We can HAVE IT ALL here, lol! You can pick and choose what you like. What more could you ask??

Old 08-28-2009, 09:43 PM   #10
Roy Munson
And I STILL agree with all posters...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google