CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Some of the other animals

Old 09-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #1
riddick07
Talking Some of the other animals

I posted my three corns but these are my other guys! I just got back into the reptiles in the last year or so and my number of snakes exploded.

Albino Grey Rat Female - Athena

Axanthic Blonde Phase Trans-Pecos Rat Female - Eve

White Sided Rat Male - Unnamed

Black Milk Female - Vera

50/50 Cali King Male - Bodacious

Albino Chinese Beauty Male - Roy

My boa girl that I got while she was still tiny 12 years ago now. I don't have any good recent shots of my ball python right now.

I have another baby chinese beauty coming in soon....

My bearded dragons and only lizards. The one has been around the family for 7 years and the little one I got a few months ago now.

And of course my flock of problem children!

Old 09-29-2015, 04:00 PM   #2
Tavia
Very nice! I especially like the White Sided Rat, have thought about getting one myself, and really like the Trans Pecos! Actually have a pair of them coming that were just shipped an hour or so ago! Axanthic Blondes are so pretty!

Old 09-29-2015, 04:23 PM   #3
Glenaerie
I love your "flock of problem children".
Do I see yellow napes in there? You certainly have your hands full!

Old 09-29-2015, 04:38 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Very nice! I saw a white sided rat at a local pet store, and contemplated picking it up.

Wow, all those birds...you do have your hands full!

Old 09-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #5
jagodzinski
What a very nice family! The picture of Eve is adorable - I love her eyes bugging out! How old is she?

Old 09-29-2015, 06:33 PM   #6
riddick07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
Very nice! I especially like the White Sided Rat, have thought about getting one myself, and really like the Trans Pecos! Actually have a pair of them coming that were just shipped an hour or so ago! Axanthic Blondes are so pretty!
I have a hypo calico Chinese beauty shipping out soon I can't wait till she shows up! Always exciting getting a new one coming in. Eve my axanthic blonde has a really nice personality I don't know if that's typically for them or not. I've met two white sided rats, one other besides my own, and they both have a bit of a squirmy why does this human wish to hold me, make her go away personality. He is nice to look at though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenaerie View Post
I love your "flock of problem children".
Do I see yellow napes in there? You certainly have your hands full!
Yep that's Kelly Him alone is a handful not even including the others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Very nice! I saw a white sided rat at a local pet store, and contemplated picking it up.

Wow, all those birds...you do have your hands full!
I met one white sided rat at a pet store before I got mine but after meeting that one I wasn't impressed.

Some of the birdie pics are the same bird! I have one Amazon, one cockatoo, 1 sun conure, two green cheek conures, and four cockatiels. Still a lot of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagodzinski View Post
What a very nice family! The picture of Eve is adorable - I love her eyes bugging out! How old is she?
She was hatched October 3rd so almost a year old. The eyes were the first thing I noticed on these guys! I also like the silver color quite a lot.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:41 PM   #7
Aozora
Rat snakes have such googly eyes. I always liked the look of axanthic blond Trans-Pecos, but I love me my black rat snakes in all of their morphs. I don't think I've ever seen an albino grey rat snake before. She's so pretty!

Wow, I want to see a picture of your hypo calico Chinese beauty when you get her!

I love birds. They're all big babies, so needy. But there's nothing like a feathery kiddo nuzzling up to you when they're in a good mood. Your birdies are beautiful!

Old 10-03-2015, 12:21 AM   #8
Joba
Great collection! I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and love on the white sided rat. Beautiful. Lovely boa too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google