CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Updates on African House snake babies.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:35 PM   #11
DollysMom
I'm so glad you are making progress on the feeding! I'll never grow tired of looking at your photos of these little ones!

Old 11-12-2015, 11:38 PM   #12
Tavia
These are my last pictures I took of little Michi, UxI92315-3. She is also a non eater that has gone to live with a nurse friend of mine that has (including her) taken 5 of my non eaters and has so far gotten 2 of them to eat, after awhile. She actually enjoys tube feeding snakes and has tons of experience. Have been very glad of her with these PITA babies!

Old 11-13-2015, 12:24 AM   #13
DollysMom
Michi is gorgeous. I'm so glad you have help with your non feeders. I hope they all get with the program soon.

Old 11-13-2015, 04:51 PM   #14
Tavia
Our final (I hope!) clutch has just started to hatch, having good luck on the albino ratio in this one. Incubation on these guys is fairly tricky and I tried something different with this one, S.I.M and it really didn't go well. Only have 4/5 eggs out of 13 left. There is one left I'm pretty sure is DIE but not sure enough to throw it out. One of them has emerged and two others have pipped so far, all albinos.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:24 PM   #15
Tavia
And the second pink worm has emerged. Still have one pip.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:28 PM   #16
DollysMom
Oh my. So pretty. So pink. I think I'm seeing the heart!

Old 11-14-2015, 05:17 AM   #17
crosbybeast12
Amazing. I want one lol

more on twitter @skythegsd

Old 11-14-2015, 12:37 PM   #18
Tavia
And the third one was out this morning. Other egg(s) haven't pipped yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google