CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

2012 Miami O Male

Old 02-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
Nanci
2012 Miami O Male

A _steal_ at $35, plus $50 shipping, FedEx Hold At Location. SOLD!!

I believe Baby O is blue in these photos. I have sharpened the photos. I have increased the yellow saturation and decreased the red saturation to make him as close to what my eye actually sees as possible.

No flash, overcast.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Nanci
Here are a couple more:

Old 02-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
Nanci
He measures nearly two feet long!

Old 02-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #4
rich333
Pretty!!! Whoooo!

Nice Program there too!

Old 03-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
grneyereptilekeeper
Nanci, are these boys still available? When will you have hatchlings? I really like these boys but I have a hard time spending $50 for shipping one snake.

Old 03-08-2013, 01:17 AM   #6
carol
Awe, he is a heart head!

Old 03-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #7
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyereptilekeeper View Post
Nanci, are these boys still available? When will you have hatchlings? I really like these boys but I have a hard time spending $50 for shipping one snake.
I expect hatchlings to be ready in June, but I am probably not breeding Miamis this year.

However, I frequently travel to OH near Dayton and it would be simple to deliver a snake to you.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:29 AM   #8
grneyereptilekeeper
Nanci, that would be awesome! I'm only about an hour from Dayton and drive there all the time. Email me so we can work out details, I would love to have one of these boys. My email is Sketchrtst@aol.com

Could you also send me pics of the other one so I can decide which one I want?

Thanks
Brittany

Old 03-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #9
Nanci
I'll take pics this afternoon or tomorrow morning!

Old 03-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
grneyereptilekeeper
hey Nanci, I took some pics today of baby O while I was cleaning out his cage. I held him for just a little bit but didn't want to stress him out. I figured I'd let him get my scent and get used to me a little at a time. I have changed his name, he is now known as Dade lol well I hope you enjoy the pics. I'm hoping to get a better camera soon, so I'll be able to get better pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google