• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Otis

So I have a question for you morph geniuses out there. My new corn Otis is a Reverse Okeetee, when I picked him up at the breeders he showed me the parents. The Male was a beautiful Okeetee and the Female was actually a stunning Butter! Now I know nothing about morphs and genetics and all that but I would like to show you all a picture of him to show you the amazing difference in the end of his body

868854c05844291670afb2c1fa402d42.jpg

The whole view

fda5be880a3fbd445fd90db13f0bd27f.jpg

2ecfe26269ac77702fb370580891c259.jpg

Honestly this is one of the main reasons I chose him! I love his markings and how unique he is but do you guys think this will go away with growth or stay? That is if you even see what I am trying to explain lol [emoji12]. Thanks for reading my long post and looking at my beautiful new baby I can't wait to watch him grow!!!

Nicole

It's hard to explain sorry but I meant how the end of his tail is almost completely white for the last inch or two! It's like he lost all color from the cloacal down

Nicole

Ah, he could retain a lot of that yes. The saddle borders overtake the inner color at that point, and at this stage at least he has a very pale background. His tail will probably remain lighter even if his background colors up quite a bit.

Back