• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Groan......

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Well brought the adults up out of brumation yesterday. No sirree bob, I'm not looking forward to this AT ALL........ Hope I or Connie don't get any medical malfunctions this year. That was a close one last Spring....

I sure hope the 09 is better than 08 was for you.. Hate getting sick knowing that there is a lot of things I need to be doing..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Aww, it's not that bad is it?
I wish you luck in your business this year, and for yourselves.

need help? ;)

I'll take a term off to come lend a hand, Rich!

Albeit interesting, I'd much rather be dodging tags from cranky Lavender Bloodreds in need of just a bit more beauty sleep, and attempting to keep multiple squirming hatchlings in one handful than learning about Chinese Art History. :wavey: :dancer:

Yeah, well this year should be pretty different. There will be NO keepers this hatching season. But trying to put labels on all the odd stuff hatching out is going to be a REAL challenge. :headbang: At least that's my plan.... No telling what curve balls will be thrown at me to change that plan.... :duck:

Think positive, Rich, thats the key... Well I hope it is, as thats all I got to keep me going.....
Best of luck in the coming year.....

Yeah, well this year should be pretty different. There will be NO keepers this hatching season. But trying to put labels on all the odd stuff hatching out is going to be a REAL challenge. :headbang: At least that's my plan.... No telling what curve balls will be thrown at me to change that plan.... :duck:

NO keepers??? At all??? Oh wait... you are already talking about changing the plan... I see.

Well less for you means more for us! I can't wait to see what you produce, I know I don't comment on your snakes much, but I do check out your site (I'm always impressed) and plan to getting a snake from you in the future!

Good luck with all your breeding and hatching this year!

I'm bringing my breeders in from the cold today. In a small way, I feel your pain Rich.

Just THINKING about having to deal with a new batch of 3,000+ babies makes my head hurt. Having to pop pain pills to keep going when I still have several hours of work to be done for the day to stay on schedule... I have to use reading glasses now so I can see the hemipenes when I pop the babies sexing them. Probably working on a real good case of carpal tunnel by opening and closing hundreds of deli cups every day. And my darn attention span..... uh, what was I saying?..... Oh yeah, heck I can certainly sex corn snakes well enough, but after I snap the lid shut, well hell, what WAS that one again?

So tell me again, when ARE those golden years when you get old? I hope I didn't miss them like I did my midlife crisis. Too late now for that crisis to take place because I don't intend to live to be 116 years old. It would be MY luck that someone will invent an immortality pill, but the only caveat would be that you stay at the age you are when you take it. Gee, thanks bunches....

Rich, you and I are the same age. I though I would give you some words of encouragement. Try to pump you up a little. Put a smile on your old worn out face.

But I can’t think of anything.

Rich, you and I are the same age. I though I would give you some words of encouragement. Try to pump you up a little. Put a smile on your old worn out face.

But I can’t think of anything.

Yeah, I hear you.

Every day I have to ask myself, what's worse than growing old.......... And I would have to say, watching someone you love growing old.

I have noticed that for about the last 5 years or so, the hemipenes seem to be getting smaller and smaller, darn it! And for some reason, book and magazine publishers are making the print smaller, too. I just can't understand why they are doing this to me!

BTW, I have found that reading glasses can be bought in bulk at the flea market for $1 - $2 each. We have them scattered around EVERYWHERE! A new fact of life the past few years.

J I have to use reading glasses now so I can see the hemipenes when I pop the babies sexing them. Probably working on a real good case of carpal tunnel by opening and closing hundreds of deli cups every day. And my darn attention span..... uh, what was I saying?..... Oh yeah, heck I can certainly sex corn snakes well enough, but after I snap the lid shut, well hell, what WAS that one again?

Just my $.02

There are lighted magnify tools. There are larger ones that clamp or this one:

mlight.jpg

Which hopefully would bring you those $$ after sexing & selling those snakes :)

Back