• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Stinking goddess Pictures

Did no one but Chris catch the not at all veiled sarcasm in my post? Really!? I know it's April 1st and all, but damn.

So what's up with Jasmine now? New pics? She looks very striking in these pictures. Is she still quite calm as king rats go or has she turned into a bad attitude snake?

Jasmine has turned into my companion snake or as close to a companion snake as you can get. She has her days. In shed I don't bother her. After she eats I place a towl over her cage and turn the UTH on and the full spectrum lights off. She often will approach the front of the cage when I arrive home from school. She enjoys it when I fill a tub with lukewarm water about 1.5 inches high. She soaks. She is the best snake I could ask for. Everything people said about temperment was wrong. She is intelligent and has her days.
here are some pics
DSCF9218.jpg

DSCF9124.jpg

Where the hell did my post go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Anyway I will repeat!
Jasmine has become a companion animal, or as close to a companion snake as you can get. She has her days. When she is in blue I don't handle her but I do let her drink from the misting bottle. Her cage now has UVA/UVB lighting and a basking lamp which she uses to its fullest. At night I turn a small UTH no under one of her hides. She always sleeps in that hide. She will often greet me at the front of her cage when I come home from school. She is smart and has a personality. What the people said about her was wrong. She is a big softy excet when I drop her weekly mouse in there!
DSCF9124.jpg

Back