CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Oh, Craigslist...

Old 11-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #141
Christen
DYK I have seen that snake posted a lot. They are grasping at straws and don't know what that snake it because it was listed as an amel and a albino and I don't remember what else. I have thought about asking for more pictures. It does look butter but the eyes almost look dark but who knows could just be a bad picture.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #142
Outcast
It could be a hybrid?

Old 11-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #143
spyderk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floof View Post
Lol, yep, definitely a King Rat snake! I sent them an email saying as much. Got a response saying that's what it was sold to them as, and they've had it for 2 or 3 years. Funny how people can have an animal for so long without ever doing a google search! Anyway, person said thanks and has since corrected the ad.

He's super pretty. I wish he weren't several thousand miles away, lol!
He's close to me, but there is no room at this inn for any more snakes! Yeah, I can't see how you could have an animal and just ... have it. I like to know all about what I have!

Old 11-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #144
lorlor54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
DYK I have seen that snake posted a lot. They are grasping at straws and don't know what that snake it because it was listed as an amel and a albino and I don't remember what else. I have thought about asking for more pictures. It does look butter but the eyes almost look dark but who knows could just be a bad picture.
I actually talked to this person, he said it was a female about a year old. I told him it looked like a butter. I think he had her for sale for like $80 or something?? I told him that was too much, lol. I ended up going with Damon's coral ghost anyway... But I do like the dark eyes!!

Old 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #145
lorlor54
here is another pic he sent me

Old 11-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #146
Christen
Well that little chunk of the belly looks like it has light checkers. Which would rule out hypo sunkissed. So best possibility is it is in fact a butter. I sure wish that they would take better pictures.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #147
Floof
This baby makes me rather sad... Super skinny!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...186030882.html

Old 11-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #149
Alicia P
The tank that has the 3 corns in it doesn't look like a 20L it looks more like a 20 tall.

Old 11-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #150
smigon
But they OBVIOUSLY love each other, all sitting on the couch together watching football, so it is okay that they are all in one small tank (you are right, NOT a 20 long) living together! And in front of a big window!

Now all join hands and sing "Kum-by-ya"!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google