CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Famous Last Words (Introducing my new BP)

Old 05-22-2007, 08:01 AM   #31
carolinacorn69
I took my royals to my local reptile shop and they probed her for free. My male had already been probed when I bought him. That lavender albino x piebald royal looks fantastic. i wonder if that dude ships to england. I would be sooo tempted but could never afford one!

Old 05-22-2007, 08:05 AM   #32
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacorn69
Apologies for using the word cracker. I didnt know what it meant in america, I just didnt think, lol
I don't think you have to apologize or stop using the term. I just find it funny. I'm not offended by it at all!

Except I don't like to think of people eating cracker chicken..

Nanci

Old 05-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #33
ladydragon
cute BP. and stop showing off those drop dead gorgeous morphs will ya. I am trying hard to save up for the morph that I want and with all those normal hatchlings all over the place its hard to resist getting one just to have one...., (gotta stick to my plan gotta stick to my plan!!!).

Although, I do have it in my plans to win lotto, so I'll have all the room and money for all the herps that I want.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #34
texastailfeathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacorn69
Apologies for using the word cracker. I didnt know what it meant in america, I just didnt think, lol
No need for apologies. It wasn't offensive at all, just funny. It's actually pretty cool to see what our common phrases mean across the pohd. I have British friends and sometimes the idiomatic differences make for pretty interesting conversations.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #35
texastailfeathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo
Did you pop him? was it as easy as popping a corn? I would like to sex my ball too but I've been afraid to try, their thick tail looks like it would be harder to pop. I'll have to give it a go tomorrow.

There are so many nice morphs but the prices are outrageous! I'm happy with my nice normal. BTW, your guy looks to be a spot nose, could just be funky marking or genetic, either way its really cute.

http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...2208#post82208
Yeah, I popped him. It was a little easier than popping a corn because his tail was more squishy. I did have to start a bit further down from the vent though.

I'm just now getting the hang of all the corn morphs and now I gotta go learn about BP morphs. I've looked at quite a few BP photos in the last two days and I must say a lot of them look alike. Pastel just looks faded to me...then there's clown and bumblebee and mojave...those just look like pattern variations and not all that interesting to me. Not like the brilliant colors and striking patterns of corns.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:40 AM   #36
Jcapicy
but they are valued differently. for example an albino corn is on the cheaper end of the morphs but with BP's its the other way around!

If you want to see a great morph check out a thunder ball python.

I too just got a sweet Royal Ball and too am pleased with the purchase, a two time confirmed eater or live mice for $30

Congrats on yours mate

Old 05-22-2007, 11:09 AM   #37
carolinacorn69
lol. Anyway, have you heard how much that lavender albino x piebald is? $75,000 for a male. I doubt ill be having one of those anytime soon!!!

Old 05-22-2007, 11:57 AM   #38
toyah
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastailfeathers
I've looked at quite a few BP photos in the last two days and I must say a lot of them look alike. Pastel just looks faded to me...then there's clown and bumblebee and mojave...those just look like pattern variations and not all that interesting to me. Not like the brilliant colors and striking patterns of corns.
I must admit pastels didn't do anything for me until I met one - and wow, they're lovely. Same with the mojaves ... not very photogenic but beautiful when you see a good one.

I do agree though, they're not in the same league as corns when it comes to the variations in colour. I'd love to see a proper cornsnake-amel RED royal python ... but pattern wise, I'd love to see an anerythristic spider marked corn snake!

Old 05-22-2007, 12:13 PM   #39
Jcapicy
No kidding right!

a spider patter on a corn would be sweet!

Old 05-23-2007, 03:40 AM   #40
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastailfeathers
No need for apologies. It wasn't offensive at all, just funny. It's actually pretty cool to see what our common phrases mean across the pohd. I have British friends and sometimes the idiomatic differences make for pretty interesting conversations.
undefined
Cracker means :- very nice, special, above average, one of the best,etc.
as for other phrases , some of them especially ours mean something totally different over there. no wonder we get strange looks LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google